U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 11:50 AM

6,268 posts, read 6,107,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Old topic, I feel like it's like this:

Extreme national pride, can hardly handle any criticism regarding their own countries from foreigners and locals alike:
South Korea, China, USA, Singapore

Also really proud but a tad less extreme:
UK, France, Australia

Claim to be humble but secretly think that they are better than everyone else:
Germany, Austria

Reasonable level of national pride:
Japan, Canada

Complain and complain, yet still act like employees from the national bureau of tourism:
Italy, Spain

Low level of national pride, borderline self-loathing:
Belgium, the Netherlands, Taiwan

Just some observations.
Actually many Chinese complain about their own country.
Some of them do that to foreigners too.

It is true that they do not like others to criticize their country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 11:54 AM

470 posts, read 125,908 times
We are probably up there when it comes to pride, quite over the top at times

Old 03-21-2017, 12:08 PM

7,972 posts, read 9,733,648 times
Davy I am also cautious of the rapid spread of Islam in Europe but the far right IS NOT on your side. If they nutcases got their way it would dwarf the danger of radical Islam.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:32 PM

24,268 posts, read 17,531,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Davy I am also cautious of the rapid spread of Islam in Europe but the far right IS NOT on your side. If they nutcases got their way it would dwarf the danger of radical Islam.
Yes, and Davy and his "girl"friend would be next in line the far-right would throw into the gas chambers after the Muslims and Jews.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:42 PM

10,293 posts, read 11,700,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, and Davy and his "girl"friend would be next in line the far-right would throw into the gas chambers after the Muslims and Jews.
Wilders never said anything bad about transgenders and jews so you don't know what your talking about.
Its too far away from your bed in isolated Finland, did they get the message already over there that WWII is over?

Also showing your true face again by the way you wrote "girlfriend" and you call yourself liberal

Old 03-21-2017, 02:39 PM

24,268 posts, read 17,531,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Wilders never said anything bad about transgenders and jews so you don't know what your talking about.
Its too far away from your bed in isolated Finland, did they get the message already over there that WWII is over?

Also showing your true face again by the way you wrote "girlfriend" and you call yourself liberal
What I meant was that what you have said here yourself is: you have never had a job, so you have never paid a single Gulden or Euro in tax money in your life. You have admitted that you have smoked every day half of your life, and also used hard drugs pretty much all that time. You're an autist. Your girlfriend who was born a boy is an immigrant. Wilders might not say that, but I wouldn't be surprised if his followers would have no hesitation in classifying you as lebenunwertes leben -> to the gas chambers.

You have been a leech to your society all your life. And will probably be for all eternity. That is only because the liberal governments of the Netherlands allow you do do so.

Be very careful what you wish for.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:10 PM

10,293 posts, read 11,700,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
What I meant was that what you have said here yourself is: you have never had a job

you have never paid a single Gulden or Euro in tax money in your life.

You have admitted that you have smoked every day half of your life, and also used hard drugs pretty much all that time.

You're an autist.

Your girlfriend who was born a boy is an immigrant. Wilders might not say that, but I wouldn't be surprised if his followers would have no hesitation in classifying you as lebenunwertes leben -> to the gas chambers.

You have been a leech to your society all your life. And will probably be for all eternity. That is only because the liberal governments of the Netherlands allow you do do so.
Where did i say this

True.

I admitted that i smoked cigarettes and weed half of my life yes but not hard drugs.
I tried different things but not that many times because i'm too paranoid to get a heart attack.

True but on the light side of the spectrum. What are you trying to say? Wilders hate autistic people?

You really believe gas chambers will come into action when Wilders comes to power, get real, we are talking about a 1st world country in the 21st century.
Many of his supporters actually stand up for the LGBT community and some are even part of it.

"leech", bit harsh don't you think? When the "liberal governments" could provide me with a proper job instead of saying stay home and get the same money, i would work 10 hours per day/6 days per week.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:19 PM

7,972 posts, read 9,733,648 times
Hooooo, what's wrong with a bit of ganja? Maybe we wouldn't all be so divided if we had a night or two getting stoned.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:30 PM

15,673 posts, read 18,227,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Extreme national pride, can hardly handle any criticism regarding their own countries from foreigners and locals alike:
South Korea, China, USA, Singapore
In the U.S., it's mainly the conservatives/Republicans who have a lot of national pride. On the other hand, liberals like to trash the U.S. every chance they get.

(You'd think liberals would leave, but they never actually do for some strange reason.)

Old 03-22-2017, 09:17 PM

6,547 posts, read 4,687,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Actually many Chinese complain about their own country.
Some of them do that to foreigners too.
Evidently, you are not one of them.

Quote:
It is true that they do not like others to criticize their country.
As are all big babies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World