Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2014, 08:18 PM

1 posts, read 930 times

Advertisements

before you click this link and watch this video please read what its about....remember, some things you can't un-see.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IO_zjG4EFI[/url]

I stumbled accross this film today by sheer chance (just clicking random videos on youtube) and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it

the video deals with 4 diffrent subjects.....

the first subject has to do with advertising ciggs to children. this was quite shocking to see something like the flinstones marketing ciggs. I no that they arnt aloud to show these kind of comercials today but the fact that they once allowed this behavor is disturbing to me..... it goes on to show other commercials (some of witch are glitched up and have bad audio.....seeing as how this film was edited together i'd say this was done on perpose) and then cuts to a lady crying and talking to her father on a death bed cuz he is dying from cancer.....this was really sad. like depressing sad. like ill never pick up smoking sad.

the next segment was about the way animals are killed in slaughter houses. this segment almost made me puke. litterly. if u love animals then this part might just make u cry. i no i almost did. whats makes it even more disturbing is the audio....it's replaced with some sort of static....not like tv static but just this really disturbing static sound and it plays durring almost the entire segment.

the 3rd part is about how people destroy the envirment... it shows someone walking threw the woods then it cuts to a bulldozer pulling out bushes and placing them in a dump truck. and again with that nasty static...

the last part is about drugs....more spacificly it is about pot. it starts with a newscaster saying there is no medical use for pot then it shows this old clip from some anti drug film where they say that pot has hallucenagetic effects and they compare pot to lsd.

there is of course more than that (running time is almost like 20 mins) but i figured id warn you about some of the desturbing stuff before you decide to watch it.

well, if u did watch it, then what do u think? i think its pretty messed up how we could allow such evil to happen every day in this world....yet nobody ever says anthings about it. im not a smoker and after seeing this crap i never will be.....i do eat meat but danm........i dont no if i can anymore...i new slaughter houses where not amusment parks but i had no idea how many animals dont just get slaughtered but damn near torchered!! so i think im done with meat for good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World