U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:14 PM
 
Location: Russia
928 posts, read 141,843 times
Reputation: 122

Advertisements

Nea is not Serbia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Chicago
2,134 posts, read 1,522,239 times
Reputation: 1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Calling Moscow "Central Russia" is like calling Atlanta or Las Vegas "Central U.S."
We're not exactly logical with our official regions here in the US either since they're a product of another time. Hence why a city like Cleveland is referred to as Midwestern, even though its further east than a city like Atlanta and clearly in the eastern portion of the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Russia
928 posts, read 141,843 times
Reputation: 122
Hint and I'm going to bed.

In this country there are two main religions.
If you believe the Internet of course)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Chicago
2,134 posts, read 1,522,239 times
Reputation: 1907
Albania?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:55 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,026 posts, read 9,626,615 times
Reputation: 4490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Are you going to reshape the map of Russia? Lol))))

But maybe you should follow the official names of the regions? So it will be both easier and more interesting and the main thing so it will be correct.
I don't, i see it as it is.

The regions of Russia are not famous enough for non-Russians to use in this game so it would be a big advantage for you and i want to keep this game fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 04:01 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,026 posts, read 9,626,615 times
Reputation: 4490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Hint and I'm going to bed.

In this country there are two main religions.
If you believe the Internet of course)
Question is... do you consider Roman Catholism and Protestantism (both christian) as different religions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 09:28 PM
 
Location: Russia
928 posts, read 141,843 times
Reputation: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I don't, i see it as it is.

The regions of Russia are not famous enough for non-Russians to use in this game so it would be a big advantage for you and i want to keep this game fair.
I am begging you.
Myanmar or Eritrea with South Sudan is undoubtedly more familiar.
Like the US
I do not know the US and Brazil at all, but I do not whine, it's a good reason to learn something new.
In addition, on the same Internet you can see how correctly the regions look on the map, and not use deliberately incorrect information.
And how can I get an advantage? What is this all about? Do you think that if the regions are smaller, will this make Russia less familiar to me? ))
As for Russia, I already have an advantage, for you, for example, in the Netherlands, for many in the United States.
Let's do something with them then. Otherwise it seems to me that this is what you want me to put clearly unfavorable conditions))
Or simplify for yourself (you said that you are hard for 8 regions of Russia)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 10:39 PM
 
Location: Russia
928 posts, read 141,843 times
Reputation: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Question is... do you consider Roman Catholism and Protestantism (both christian) as different religions?
Catholicism, Protestantism and Orthodoxy, these are different religions, despite the fact that all Christians.
So the answer is yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 11:24 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,026 posts, read 9,626,615 times
Reputation: 4490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I am begging you.
Myanmar or Eritrea with South Sudan is undoubtedly more familiar.

Like the US
I do not know the US and Brazil at all, but I do not whine, it's a good reason to learn something new.
In addition, on the same Internet you can see how correctly the regions look on the map, and not use deliberately incorrect information.

And how can I get an advantage? What is this all about? Do you think that if the regions are smaller, will this make Russia less familiar to me? ))
As for Russia, I already have an advantage, for you, for example, in the Netherlands, for many in the United States.
Let's do something with them then. Otherwise it seems to me that this is what you want me to put clearly unfavorable conditions))
Or simplify for yourself (you said that you are hard for 8 regions of Russia)
Myanmar, Eritrea and South Sudan are not divided in regions in this game.

The U.S. is divided in 4 regions, Brazil in 3, Russia in 3, China in 3, Canada in 3 and Australia in 3.
Seems fair to me and many other people in this thread, you can ask them.

4 regions for the top 6 biggest countries is the maximum in the game so to make you happy i add a 4th region for Russia.



I'm open to change these regions but 4 is the maximum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 11:28 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,026 posts, read 9,626,615 times
Reputation: 4490
Eastern Russia?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top