Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 10:13 AM

1,574 posts, read 5,117,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando1984 View Post

I truly think people like Zoi are some of the worst human beings out there, how could anyone in their right mind wish for a marriage to fail. Least I can be grateful that most people avoid those like Zoi which lead to Zoi's terrible love life.
According to previous posts, Zoisite is actually a 60-something-year-old grandmother

Sometimes I wonder if she is a 40-something-year-old Texan in disguise though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2014, 05:10 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,033,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
According to previous posts, Zoisite is actually a 60-something-year-old grandmother

Sometimes I wonder if she is a 40-something-year-old Texan in disguise though
Great grandma now! And you know how the new saying goes "today's 60s is yesterday's 40s", that's certainly true of me and I'm still going strong in my love life so I'll choose to take that 40 something Texan comment as a compliment cuz I know most Texans are passionate people, even the conservatives amongst them.

My children are multi-culturally raised bi-racials (all of my grandchildren are tri-racial) and all of them are exceedingly, exotically beautiful in appearance. They're beautiful, intelligent, open-minded, financially successful, socially well-adjusted and stable Canadians who take very much more after their beautiful dark brown skinned daddy/grand-dad than their common looking white skinned mom/grandma. I think that blows AG's and Nando's reactive diatribes about me out of the water, both of which made me laugh uproariously.

Those two complaining boys are just choked because I pegged them both for their self-admitted but un-named white racial fetishism and called them on it and put a name to it. I've read their many previous chronic complaining posts from the past and it's not hard to peg them for who they are and what they imagine gives them status in society. And I'm calling them on their trying to pull the race card and make other people feel guilty because those two have personal racial problems and emotional inadequacies of their own creations and imaginings that they feel guilty about but don't want to admit and examine closely. I'm not buying any of the lame excuses or accusations against western society that either one of them is coming up with and I think them pulling the race card and pointing the finger because of their own personal faults is the most pathetic thing of all. Pathetic.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:13 PM
FBF

601 posts, read 932,666 times
Funny that the op mentions Aaron Hernandez because he could pass as white in Europe, specifically Southern European.

You can be white and still have dark colored hair or eyes.

Edit: Wilmer not even that dark skinned! He at best has tan skin and he still looks Southern European in my eyes.

Americans sure have a heirarchy even within the white racial category.

Last edited by FBF; 07-27-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Old 07-27-2014, 05:19 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post

Those two complaining boys are just choked because I pegged them both for their self-admitted but un-named white racial fetishism and called them on it and put a name to it. I've read their previous complaining posts from the past and it's not hard to peg them for who they are and what they imagine gives them status in society. And I'm calling them on their trying to pull the race card and make other people feel guilty because those two have personal racial problems and emotional inadequacies of their own creations and imaginings that they feel guilty about but don't want to admit and examine closely. I'm not buying any of the lame excuses or accusations against western society that either one of them is coming up with and I think them pulling the race card and pointing the finger because of their own personal faults is the most pathetic thing of all. Pathetic.
Thats what it sounds like to me- a fetish.

The OP also seems to want attention for saying he only dates White women. Who cares? I smell an inferiority complex.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:30 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,408,192 times
I see many latino interracial couples.. in fact latinos are my favourite type of women!

Old 07-27-2014, 05:33 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,033,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
Thats what it sounds like to me- a fetish.

The OP also seems to want attention for saying he only dates White women. Who cares? I smell an inferiority complex.
Exactly. He talks about white women as though he thinks they are some kind of white meat commodity that he should be able to pick and choose from at any local meat store.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:50 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,408,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Exactly. He talks about white women as though he thinks they are some kind of white meat commodity that he should be able to pick and choose from at any local meat store.

Lol, nice comparison there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World