Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2014, 07:01 PM

3,400 posts, read 3,191,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
What is the real world like? how many countries out their are as amazing as America?

With world cities like NYC, LA, SF, Chicago and D.C... party cities like Miami and Vegas... scenery like the Grand Canyon, Florida Keys, Smokey Mountains, Yosemite.
Can't forget to mention, Hollywood and Disneyworld.

We are for sure an outlier when it comes to developed nations... i think only China comes close.
Ugh. yes we know about NYC, Florida etc but you need to learn to be modest. I really cannot stand arrogant people, theres no need for it, you aren't better than me. I can't understand patroism, you can't choose who you are or where you are born so to me its daft to be all upity about where your from.. I find the American patroism quite funny because they seem to forget that they have problems of their own... I have personally seen dumpy areas of that country that would not be looked at in third world countries... The UK has a much better government, we are taken care of in terms of money and healthcare.. The government there is alright but has many issues to level out such as drugs etc.

Clearly America is no better than any other country, if it was it wouldn't have any problems. Honestly if you seen yourself right now you would be so embaressed. Everyone around the world is laughing at the gullible Americans thinking their better than everyone else.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:07 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,475,673 times
Quote:
What is the real world like? how many countries out their are as amazing as America?

With world cities like NYC, LA, SF, Chicago and D.C... party cities like Miami and Vegas... scenery like the Grand Canyon, Florida Keys, Smokey Mountains, Yosemite.
Can't forget to mention, Hollywood and Disneyworld.

We are for sure an outlier when it comes to developed nations... i think only China comes close.

Just remember folks, when it comes to people, and countries, and ALL THINGS GOOD - GOD MADE 'EM ALL!!!

Amen?

Old 11-08-2014, 07:08 PM

14,799 posts, read 21,391,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
Ugh. yes we know about NYC, Florida etc but you need to learn to be modest. I really cannot stand arrogant people, theres no need for it, you aren't better than me. I can't understand patroism, you can't choose who you are or where you are born so to me its daft to be all upity about where your from.. I find the American patroism quite funny because they seem to forget that they have problems of their own... I have personally seen dumpy areas of that country that would not be looked at in third world countries... The UK has a much better government, we are taken care of in terms of money and healthcare.. The government there is alright but has many issues to level out such as drugs etc.

Clearly America is no better than any other country, if it was it wouldn't have any problems. Honestly if you seen yourself right now you would be so embaressed. Everyone around the world is laughing at the gullible Americans thinking their better than everyone else.
I was actually trying to be as modest as i could.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:17 PM

3,400 posts, read 3,191,067 times
I am actually fuming right now.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
USA is a pretty awesome country though you have to admit... just the country, like basically what you see on Google Earth.
Not saying our culture, history, people, government, social services and healthcare is better.
^ see what i mean about me being modest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
I am actually fuming right now.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:19 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,695,345 times
Highest incarceration rate in the world.
Highest poverty rate of any "developed" country, as if it should even be called "developed"
Highest usage of petroleum in the world and therefore greenhouse gas emissions
Highest rate of landfill waste in the world.
One of the ****tiest education systems of any "developed" country
Has one of the ****tiest most unstable government
Lack of public transport
Some of the world's longest traffic congestions
Everyone is a fat ****
One of the highest if not the highest crime rate of any "developed" country
Huge gaps between the rich and the poor
No free healthcare, so you have to spend 25% of your income on it
They call football "soccer"
Death penalty still allowed
There are 8 guns for every 10 people, explains all the ******* murders
The Land created by immigrants, yet it hates immigrants
The government spending all the money on the army, they probably need it to stop itself getting bombed because it's such a **** country.
Most of the people are dyslexic imbeciles
Calls itself the "richest" country, though yes it is, but most of the wealth is owned by a handful of people, leaving 20% of the population to live below the poverty line.
All the sugar, fat and additives they put in their food.
Little financial support for the poor
Lots of racism and financial segregation
Few jobs, few opportunities
Most of the people in the South are homophobic Christians that just want to suck Jesus's dick all day
There
Are you still proud of America?
ps i got this from yahoo answers

Old 11-08-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrie View Post
Just remember folks, when it comes to people, and countries, and ALL THINGS GOOD - GOD MADE 'EM ALL!!!

Amen?
I'm not religious but in my opinion we are all human and we are all beautiful creatures living on a beautiful planet and at the end of the day these imaginary lines on a map don't mean much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Highest poverty rate of any "developed" country, as if it should even be called "developed"
Lack of public transport
Everyone is a fat ****
The government spending all the money on the army, they probably need it to stop itself getting bombed because it's such a **** country.
Calls itself the "richest" country, though yes it is, but most of the wealth is owned by a handful of people, leaving 20% of the population to live below the poverty line.
Most of the people in the South are homophobic Christians that just want to suck Jesus's dick all day
There
Yes i am still proud of America, is this the reason behind all this? trying to make us not proud of being American? a lot of us are very patriotic and love our country and we don't plan on changing that fact so i wouldn't waste your time.

btw a good chunk of that list is false and some of those aren't even bad things.

Quote:
oh i see...

Old 11-08-2014, 07:23 PM

16,572 posts, read 27,266,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Which is the point. Stating that all of your country is one way is not only showing ignorance of other countries, but of their own.
Ahh touché my friend, brilliant point.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:27 PM

125 posts, read 162,381 times
Quote:
Lack of public transport
Everyone is a fat ****
There
This mouth-breathing stuff is not the product of a stable mind.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:29 PM

9,970 posts, read 12,327,059 times
I think the USA should break up, seriously..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World