Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Continents where it is Bigger
Europe 13 34.21%
The Americas (including the U.S.) 12 31.58%
Asia 13 34.21%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 08:16 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,718,959 times

Advertisements

Anti americamism is something I have not always heard in my life of
I just started noticing anti Americanism last year (I am A little anti american although I like what it has to offer for tourism (also is not the country they hate you realize.is the people's attitude.))so yeah and lately all I hear is like "f'k the U.S." and "america sucks"and yeah so I wanna know where is it bigger.asia,the americas or Europe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 10:03 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
It's not the people's attitudes. It's the government foreign policies.

You should explain why you, as an American yourself, are Anti-American. That would seem to be more important to me.

Why isn't there an "Anti-America" sticky already? I swear. Every other day this question is asked. Oddly by Americans for the most part.
It's just asking for trouble and hurt feelings.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
It's not the people's attitudes. It's the government foreign policies.

You should explain why you, as an American yourself, are Anti-American. That would seem to be more important to me.

Why isn't there an "Anti-America" sticky already? I swear. Every other day this question is asked. Oddly by Americans for the most part.
It's just asking for trouble and hurt feelings.
well first I want to say that actually I'm not American I'm a Mexican argentine second
Americans just can't accept a little hate for their country and last their laws

Old 11-22-2014, 10:41 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
well first I want to say that actually I'm not American I'm a Mexican argentine second
Americans just can't accept a little hate for their country and last their laws

Oh, well your location is in Texas. Sorry.

Yes they can. They are just tired of reading it on message boards every day. I realise when you're in the spotlight, it's going to happen. But I'm sure it can get pretty irritating.

And back to....why are you Anti-American? Was that the "their laws" part? Which laws?

Old 11-23-2014, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Oh, well your location is in Texas. Sorry.

Yes they can. They are just tired of reading it on message boards every day. I realise when you're in the spotlight, it's going to happen. But I'm sure it can get pretty irritating.

And back to....why are you Anti-American? Was that the "their laws" part? Which laws?
Some stupid laws
I don't like
No cutting a cactus in Arizona
No abortion
No gay dating in some states
As for For the education
They Make it pretty boring and irritating
Then it comes the police brutality
Extreme Christianity is a powerful force here I mean people rant about Harry potter books.
And then comes racism
Also if you're tired of reading the anti americanism posts in message boards.why don't you just ignore it rather than making statements to prove you're better like I don't maybe this is an example "Britain is actually more racist than america and blah blah blah blah blah" simply as that I mean I don't like the fact that mexico is one of the most hated countries in the world but hey I accept it.
Ps.if I really hated america so much I wouldn't even use their youtube website,xbox,coke,mcdonalds and american football so keep in my mind is some of the peoples attitude I hate
No excuses made on this post.ok
"Mexico is more fatter"or "hmm Christianity is more extreme in Europe blah blah"so yeah and is some of people's attitude what has caused the hate
Ok just accept it.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:19 AM

10,644 posts, read 16,025,322 times
Considering that the Near East (What most call the Middle East) is located in Asia... no contest really.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:29 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,607,012 times
I have never noticed it anywhere and I am truly amazed that this topic continues to come up on this forum. Have you people never left the US or something?

Old 11-23-2014, 12:37 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,897,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Some stupid laws
I don't like
No cutting a cactus in Arizona
No abortion
No gay dating in some states
As for For the education
They Make it pretty boring and irritating
Then it comes the police brutality
Extreme Christianity is a powerful force here I mean people rant about Harry potter books.
And then comes racism
Also if you're tired of reading the anti americanism posts in message boards.why don't you just ignore it rather than making statements to prove you're better like I don't maybe this is an example "Britain is actually more racist than america and blah blah blah blah blah" simply as that I mean I don't like the fact that mexico is one of the most hated countries in the world but hey I accept it.
Ps.if I really hated america so much I wouldn't even use their youtube website,xbox,coke,mcdonalds and american football so keep in my mind is some of the peoples attitude I hate
No excuses made on this post.ok
"Mexico is more fatter"or "hmm Christianity is more extreme in Europe blah blah"so yeah and is some of people's attitude what has caused the hate
Ok just accept it.
I would say fellow some US citizens are the most anti American I have met personally.

Your list is pretty stereotypical and ridiculous. Most of what you said isn't remotely true...

Heard of Roe V Wade? We have abortion.
Cactus cutting, what are you talking about?
Every state allows gay dating....
Education could use improvement, but the US is the most popular education destination in the world and we are famous for our universities.
Police corruption and brutality are very rare, that's why it makes the news, if it was common place single events across the nation wouldn't get months of coverage.
Christians read Harry Potter like everyone else, don't throw all Christianity together because a few hundred think it's from satan... But yes Christianity it is a force, just like in Europe, S America, and Africa.
Racism exists some, but considering where the US was 60 years ago we have come a long ways.

You just need to accept that the US isn't that different from other places in the world, we have our qualities and faults like anyone.

Old 11-23-2014, 12:47 AM

61,679 posts, read 87,077,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
I have never noticed it anywhere and I am truly amazed that this topic continues to come up on this forum. Have you people never left the US or something?
^^^ This! People who travel know that no one really cares about Americans or other nations. They might care about some politics, but not about the people, except those people start to behave badly...
Most discussions (if any) are about government, politics, or laws.

Old 11-23-2014, 05:52 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,143,696 times
You didn't have the most obvious place...the Middle East by a long shot. Of your choices, I voted Europe and I've worked in Asia, South America, and Europe as well as the Middle East.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World