Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 05:53 PM

35 posts, read 33,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
The weed requirement severely limits your options globally. Anyways, if you're content with just sitting around, smoking pot, and doing nothing with your life then I am not sure what you're worried about. You don't need a degree to do that. You barely need to work to maintain yourself with that sort of lifestyle.
That's not true at all. You have to work most of the time to maintain yourself, unless you find a signature gathering gig for 1500 a week. That sounds awesome.

Also, how do you know I want to do nothing? Maybe I want to learn to program or teach myself guitar or something. But I don't honestly see what would be so bad if I just wanted to sit around and fish every day. Moot point anyway.

You're right though that does limit my options globally. It's one huge factor against me moving to an Asian country too. Any Chinese stoners here? whats that like down here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2014, 07:27 PM

14,799 posts, read 21,417,406 times
Same boat as you, looking to move to a trailer park in North Dakota

Gonna have a couple of roommates and we will all work some fast food or retail jobs (which pays well up there)

$12 hr starting wage for McDonalds in Bismark, ND.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:32 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,514,386 times
So many people around my neck of the woods haven't even finished high school properly but are making enough cash to support some nasty coke and strip club habits alongside a very easygoing QOL. Here it's mining that can get anyone a nice cheque, out in Alberta that is amplified even further within the oil industry and its spinoffs.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:08 PM

11,645 posts, read 12,868,126 times
Any city or country really, but in the middle/lower class neighbourhoods. The latter is what matters.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:19 AM

79 posts, read 137,792 times
Try Montana maybe Missoula Montana or Bozeman Montana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World