U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 09:29 PM

3,308 posts, read 2,509,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yes, it's a stereotype and nothing more. I've been to Spain and the people don't have olive skin . Spanish people having olive skin is a stereotype. The majority are type III, not IV.
I've lived in Spain and there are plenty of olive-skinned people. Alot of it has to do with the region you are in too. I thought you said you were Spanish?

One of my favorite Spanish singers is Rosana, you do see Spaniard like her across the country. Or, another famous singer, Rosario.
Attached Thumbnails
Most Beautiful handsome in Europe?-rosana.jpg   Most Beautiful handsome in Europe?-rosario.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 10:08 PM

5,336 posts, read 2,764,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post

HUNGarians have the biggest penises in Europe lol

I think France's average is so high due to the many Africans that live there hehehehe

I have to move to Budapest!

Europeans must have small penises then

Old 02-17-2015, 10:16 PM

14,330 posts, read 18,918,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
Yeah some Spanish men are good looking, but when you live there alot of them are pretty normal, 'comun y corriente.'

What I like about Europeans, regardless of their nationality, is how they dress and put themselves together. That makes them look 10x hotter. I love how many Europeans dress very classy and with lots of style.
Interesting. Can you give some examples? I'm interested in your perspective on what is classy and what defines style among the European men you see. I'm an American who probably fits in more with this style of dress than the sloppy way American men typically present themselves. Just looking for ideas. Thanks.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:05 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,730,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Interesting. Can you give some examples? I'm interested in your perspective on what is classy and what defines style among the European men you see. I'm an American who probably fits in more with this style of dress than the sloppy way American men typically present themselves. Just looking for ideas. Thanks.
Youre from SF though. Honestly it has some of the better dressed men of any American city, right along with parts of LA and NYC. I find that for the same reason that Rosa mentions about Europeans, that they havr style and class, I sense it about San franciscans...at least the times ive gone there. I find myself attracted to them, even if they arent necessarily better looking than men in SoCal, but they put in more effort.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:09 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,730,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
What does the pan stand for after bi?
Pansexual, meaning that my attraction to others is not limited by sex or gender. Which is essentially what bisexuality means to me, but it doesn't for everyone. For some the term 'bisexual' is too narrow, and they see it as a binary attraction to cis-women and cis-men only. Pansexual, therefore, covers all those in between (or completely outside of it) as well.

Old 02-18-2015, 02:10 AM

1,689 posts, read 2,072,410 times

SOURCE: wikipedia
the greek national football team is kinda hot!

compared to the german.... I don't find german men that hot

Hungary's football team.... number 11 and number 4 are the kind of hungarian men I find attractive.... they've got light features but are not just blonde like germans, they are in fact interesting, with something about them, plus it helps hungarian men are on average rather tall and masculine unlike western european men who are sort of fashionable with their perfume and fancy attitudes!

spanish team is sort of meh, some are hot but I don't click with spaniards easy, I think it's a cultural thing

italy.... meh leave it to American, Canadian and brazilian women that swear on their lives italian men are gods! I'll stick to the hungarians and greeks above!

Old 02-18-2015, 02:20 AM

24,268 posts, read 17,270,234 times
Quote:
#23 Klose - Polish
#10 Podolski - Polish
#8 Özil - Turkish
#6 Khedira - Tunisian

Old 02-18-2015, 02:22 AM

1,689 posts, read 2,072,410 times
number 4 in finland team hahahaha

Old 02-18-2015, 02:30 AM

24,268 posts, read 17,270,234 times
Quote:
number 4 in finland team hahahaha
What about him? He's hot? I think too!

Here's one of our goalkeepers: http://img.widzialas.to/img/7273-e96...1c6d3821b1.jpg

Old 02-18-2015, 03:17 AM

10,048 posts, read 6,849,067 times
Quote:
the greek national football team is kinda hot!

Hungary's football team.... number 11 and number 4 are the kind of hungarian men I find attractive.... they've got light features but are not just blonde like germans, they are in fact interesting, with something about them, plus it helps hungarian men are on average rather tall and masculine unlike western european men who are sort of fashionable with their perfume and fancy attitudes!

spanish team is sort of meh, some are hot but I don't click with spaniards easy, I think it's a cultural thing

italy.... meh leave it to American, Canadian and brazilian women that swear on their lives italian men are gods! I'll stick to the hungarians and greeks above!
Greek national team: I find 7, 4 and 11 good looking.

German team: Like what Ariette said, a few of the guys in the team aren't German. I still don't find any of them attractive though.

Hungary team: 2 is kinda cute.

Spanish one: 8 is also kinda good looking.

Italy: 10 is decent. 19 is gorgeous - He is the guy I would go for, facially. What's his name?

Last edited by Ethereal; 02-18-2015 at 03:53 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or