Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 06:00 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,841,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Of course I have heard about the drone strikes in Iraq and Syria.

But you are claiming that the United States is blowing up kids nearly every day therefore the burden of proof is on you to provide some data to support your assertion.

Are you able to provide it?
Yemen and Pakistan also. OK to be factal change everyday for regularly Prove it. It is widely known

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ikes-kill-1147
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/201...ling-children/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-chi...-obama/5320570

https://notabugsplat.files.wordpress...r_kpk_full.jpg

Old 03-14-2015, 06:07 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,888,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Yemen and Pakistan also. Prove it. It is widely known
There are many things that are widely believed that lack proof but, I didn't make any statement in support or denial of your assertion what I did was challenge it I asked if you had any facts.

I'm not disputing the drone strikes. But you mentioned that kids are getting blown nearly every day therefore I am assuming you might have some concrete data if you do I would like to look at it if you don't I'm okay with that as well.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:11 PM

10,056 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztecgoddess View Post
If you were to visit any Spanish speaking forum, you'd notice that in Latin America there's a much bigger resentment towards Spain, than to the UK, France and the Netherlands combined. Somehow we are indoctrinated into believing that the reason the region still poor compared to Europe or North America, is thanks to the fact that our gold and silver was took it from us two centuries ago. If Irene is really Colombian as she claims, her point of view is quite ad hoc with the way we are raised to think.
That depends on the country. It is a silly belief though, considering that Spain herself wasn't fully developed until after they joined the European Union and began to receive much help.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:16 PM
AFP

I reviewed your links which support what I already knew that there are isolated cases of children unfortunately dying(which I think is terrible btw).

But it doesn't support your original statement.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:16 PM

It takes 28 civilian lives to kill a single terrorist leader ? UK human rights group ? RT News
Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com
Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare - Mic
New data shows drones killed hundreds of Pakistani civilians
UN inquiry finds more civilians killed by US drone strikes than reported - Telegraph

I changed it to regularly not daily, I corrected my mistake but your government continues to kill civilians and kill them in a cowardly way I might add, some geek in a room who stops his world of warcraft for a minute to play real war.

And both our governments killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq and are continuing to kill civilians while trying to fight ISIS.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:26 PM

10,056 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post
You mean the at most 1% of the population of Hawaii wanting independence...yeah I don't think that's going to happen.
I don't think its going to happen either because the US colonization of Hawaii was done very well. Yes, it's true that few Hawaiians descend from mainlanders and the upper class of the state is made up overwhelmingly by wasps families, many of which are descendants of the New England missionaries that arrived in Hawaii and began the process that ended their independence. What I mean by a very well colonization is that they flooded those islands with foreigners from Asia, the Pacific islands, and even from Puerto Rico. All those foreigners mixed with the native Hawaiians to the point that today there is no such thing as true native Hawaiian. Most of the people claiming to be native Hawaiians are actually mixed race people with some Hawaiian ancestry. Whenever populations mix like that, it has an effect in politics becauss the descendants of the original inhabitants will be split in their allegiances. I'm willing to bet that most people with partial native Hawaiian ancestry don't want Hawaii to become independent.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:27 PM
AFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
It takes 28 civilian lives to kill a single terrorist leader ? UK human rights group ? RT News
Drone strikes kill, maim and traumatize too many civilians, U.S. study says - CNN.com
Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare - Mic
New data shows drones killed hundreds of Pakistani civilians
UN inquiry finds more civilians killed by US drone strikes than reported - Telegraph

I changed it to regularly not daily, I corrected my mistake but your government continues to kill civilians and kill them in a cowardly way I might add, some geek in a room who stops his world of warcraft for a minute to play real war.

And both our governments killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq and are continuing to kill civilians while trying to fight ISIS.
How do you suggest we US and UK fight them?

Old 03-14-2015, 06:36 PM

Did you even watch the videos? Have a heart instead of being a bit of a denier. We all know hundreds of children are being blew apart - people who just ignore it are allowing it to happen.

They need to be gotten rid of by the people and nations of the middle east. Like the Iraqi army are doing in Tikrit. And Iran is more and more involved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World