Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 05:49 PM

9 posts, read 7,609 times

Advertisements

I am suddenly in a position where I HAVE to relocate to a desert climate area of the world by September.
(- A molld spore allergy I developed, has become life threatening if I stay in a different climate).
I am a committed, passionate Christian (follow the Bible, not any denomination) and I have believed for a few years now that God has been improving a long-term health condition I have, so that I would become well enough to work full time for Him, & 'live by faith' ie not doing a paid job, but trusting Him to ensure that I have food to eat.
I am now well enough to do that, but I may never become well enough to do as MUCH work as most people can, nor PHYSICAL work.
-My skills are with people (one on one) with various types of problems (I'm a trained listener, understanding, supportive, etc, and can form 'connections' with people with dementia, mental health problems, going through crises, etc. ) I'm good with children too. I'm single, female, early 50s in age and have no capital, (as I've had limiting health problems most of my adult life).

I have much to offer re what Im good at (plus Im completely honest etc etc) but I have the limitations too.

I have a short time to sort this, but I'm struggling to know where to start.
Could anyone recommend any church(es) I could approach, anywere in the world (with a desert climate), who may offer me somewhere to pitch my small tent (to live in) and give me food in return for all I can offer re their work in their community.
Obviously, I would need to talk with the church, and give them details about me, but with a short time scale, any suggestions of church(es) to approach would be very welcome, thank you. : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World