Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2016, 03:29 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
I sure can afford it.
You sure like Germanic brunettes.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:34 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granit View Post
creep. hehe.
What's that supposed to mean?

Old 05-04-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Or an Arab.
Are you saying that Spaniards are Arabs?

Old 05-04-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
I didn't think so either. Those are strange pictures he-she is cherry picking. Lol
Sure they are born and bred Portuguese folks. I was not cherry-picking rather making a point by what I meant to be typically Iberian. Please think before you write!

Old 05-04-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
So now you know the Spanish better than a Spaniard too eh!!! For your information the Spanish I have in my family have a 'variety' of looks and shades just like the English side I have, the Scottish side I have, the Welsh side I have (we are ALL the SAME race). However you can tell that the side of my family from Malaysia look like they have blood from Asia, but there again they really ARE a mix of races, you can also obviously tell that my partner is a mix of races too because she obviously is, there is a BIG difference Saxonwold and its about time you learnt it.
Obviously there will be a bigger difference between Malaysians and Europeans, because Malaysians are not even White people to begin with. You are being out of context.

Old 05-04-2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
LMAO....thanks for the good laugh.

People who are very fixated on racial purity are very, very creepy. It's time to get out of the basement and experience real life.
You are the one fixated on racial purity. I am not, just stating facts. I have always been interested in population genetics.

Old 05-04-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You're making a fool of yourself! You present yourself as knowledegable on what Portuguese people look like which you clearly aren't and then each time someone challenges you on the fact that you post pics of individuals that are outliers and not typical you pull out of your ass the ridiculous inferiority complex theory to divert away from the stupidity your posts.

These three girls are Portuguese one is my niece and one is my daughter.
The stupidity is exposed by your posts due to your incomprehension of my statements! The Portuguese and Spanish are dark as a whole in comparison to most European populations outside of Southern Europe. I never said that there aren't blonde of fair-haired Portuguese or Spaniards, sure they are. Though your populations are on the dark side.

Old 05-04-2016, 06:09 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Look Saxonwold, I think you can see from Arigarisha, (a Spaniard I think), me (British, with a typical mix of British bloods) and Ariete (Finnish I believe) that we are all saying the same thing, our countries are made up of people with all types of colouring, your declarations that British are all pale, or Finnish are all blonde, or Spanish are all dark haired simply doesn't ring true in 21st century Europe, hell a big percentage of Britains aren't even caucasion at all, you can be blue eyed and Spanish or ginger and Spanish like jiminez the golfer (from Andalucia) or you can be dark haired and brown eyed and British like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Sean Connery, or Mr Bean or Russel Brand etc , I don't have a name but I am sure Ariete could list many Finnish celebrities that are NOT blond or blue eyed. While there might be a tendancy for more blonds in the Ukraine or more red heads in Ireland it is in no way exlusive, your remarks suggest otherwise, 21st century Europe is a mix of people from the far north to the far south from the far west to the far east of the continent and you will fit in in ANY European country and be taken for a local whatever the colour or your hair, skin or eyes!!

Old 05-04-2016, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
What studies? I haven't come across a single one, and I'm quite certain that there aren't any. The Eupedia forum is not a study.

Nobody would consider him dark, but I find him brunette. He is not blonde in any case, except if you compare him with the darkest of the darkest European.

You and a few other have claimed this 'blondest country in the world' thing, and that the majority or at least half of Finns would look something like this:

I didn't pay that much attention on peoples complexion before, but looking at people in the city, I can say that it's not true. Sure, I can believe that Nordics and Baltics are among the fairest people on the world, but even here true blonde and even dirty blonde are a minority quite clearly. Just like people with very dark hair colour. Looking on the street people tend to have light to medium brown hare the most.

For example this is the all-time best Finnish footballer:

Yes, he is dark on local standards, but it's not he would be like from an alien planet.

This is what I would call a 'normal dark' on Finnish standards: http://static.iltalehti.fi/jalkapall...u0407TS_jf.jpg

This is our current minister of health:

Is she blonde? This is her real hair colour:
I did not say the three people aren't dark-haired. That's your illusion. However, statistically Finland has a higher proportion of blondes than any country in the world. Does that mean all Finns are blondes? Nope.

Last edited by saxonwold; 05-04-2016 at 06:22 PM..

Old 05-04-2016, 06:17 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
The stupidity is exposed by your posts due to your incomprehension of my statements! The Portuguese and Spanish are dark as a whole in comparison to most European populations outside of Southern Europe. I never said that there aren't blonde of fair-haired Portuguese or Spaniards, sure they are. Though your populations are on the dark side.
I understood your posts clearly I have very good reading comprehension. If you are confused now as you often are try re-reading the posts you may actually figure it out eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World