Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 05:39 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times

Advertisements

I like him . I hope sincerely he will be the next POTUS.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:47 AM

10,644 posts, read 16,027,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Entertaining? Bigotry, sexism, and racism are never funny. He's just an abysmal human-being with no redeeming characteristic.
Not from your average people but from a presidential candidate non-pc speeches are pure comedy for me.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:48 AM

3,980 posts, read 6,788,987 times
He sounds like some kind of clown.

Old 12-08-2015, 06:24 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,127,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Entertaining? Bigotry, sexism, and racism are never funny. He's just an abysmal human-being with no redeeming characteristic.
His hair is a redeeming characteristic.

Old 12-08-2015, 06:45 AM

367 posts, read 409,309 times
It looks like 75% of Trump supporters endorse his calls for short-term Muslim travel restrictions to the US.

Trump supporters embrace Muslim travel ban plan - CNNPolitics.com

Mass media (and Muslims) are furious at the support he is receiving on this issue and are (again) resorting to their usual mode of irreverent name-calling. In other words, they've yet to cotton on to the fact that their outrage is only set to consolidate Trump's popularity. Not since the Chik-Fil-A media circus have they been so completely out of touch with the public on social issues.

Americans' Confidence in News Media Remains Low

Old 12-08-2015, 07:00 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,814,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not the Maginot Line View Post
"Bigoted, sexist, racist" translated thus: "Not ultra-left wing liberal, appreciates biological gender differences, understands the basic concept of national sovereignty", as understood by rational, practical people with a grasp of reality.
None of the candidatesto USA presidency are ultra left wing liberal, not even Sanders. He's just a regular left winger while Hillary is centrist or at most center-left, while Bush is center right and Cruz, Rubio and Trump are far right.

That is for the standards of each western county but the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineBlue View Post
It looks like 75% of Trump supporters endorse his calls for short-term Muslim travel restrictions to the US.

Trump supporters embrace Muslim travel ban plan - CNNPolitics.com

Mass media (and Muslims) are furious at the support he is receiving on this issue and are (again) resorting to their usual mode of irreverent name-calling. In other words, they've yet to cotton on to the fact that their outrage is only set to consolidate Trump's popularity. Not since the Chik-Fil-A media circus have they been so completely out of touch with the public on social issues.

Americans' Confidence in News Media Remains Low
I think you have watched too much Fox news. Those people who are resorting to name calling are right, I don't think Trump actually is bigot, racist, xenophobic or islamophobic but he represents a part of the American population that is.

You would probably struggle to find a black, aHispanic or even an Asian who will vote for Trump

Last edited by improb; 12-08-2015 at 07:09 AM..

Old 12-08-2015, 07:03 AM

1,803 posts, read 2,226,750 times
He represents everything that is wrong with your country! Also, that band of fools you call the Republican Party is just as pathetic and dangerous as Trump. Fox News, the Repubicans and trump are the perfect trifecta that will destroy your country!

Old 12-08-2015, 07:26 AM

367 posts, read 409,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
None of the candidatesto USA presidency are ultra left wing liberal, not even Sanders. He's just a regular left winger while Hillary is centrist or at most center-left, while Bush is center right and Cruz, Rubio and Trump are far right.

That is for the standards of each western county but the USA
I would call Sanders "far left", as would plenty of other commentators, and Bush, Rubio and Trump to be center-right.

Hillary's political views are labile, seemingly in accordance with the shifting whims of public opinion, but she currently adopts a leftist/far-leftist etiquette to appeal to specific crowds. This is among various reasons why she is often portrayed as self-serving or unprincipled.

Quote:
I think you have watched too much Fox news. Those people who are resorting to name calling are right, I don't think Trump actually is bigot, racist, xenophobic or islamophobic but he represents a part of the American population that is.

You would probably struggle to find a black, aHispanic or even an Asian who will vote for Trump
I don't watch any Fox News at all. And absolute claims are easily disqualified.

Hispanics who fear job competition from illegals support Trump - Washington Times

Watch These Two Black Women Pledge Their Support For Donald Trump

Old 12-08-2015, 07:52 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,814,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineBlue View Post
I would call Sanders "far left", as would plenty of other commentators, and Bush, Rubio and Trump to be center-right.

Hillary's political views are labile, seemingly in accordance with the shifting whims of public opinion, but she currently adopts a leftist/far-leftist etiquette to appeal to specific crowds. This is among various reasons why she is portrayed as self-serving or unprincipled.

I don't watch any Fox News at all. Judging by your postings so far, I'm not so convinced by the rest of your comment.

Absolute claims are easily disqualified:

Watch These Two Black Women Pledge Their Support For Donald Trump
Sanders isn't far left. His policies are similar to Hollande's. Would you call the French president far left wing. And if he is, how would you call the Greens, the Commies and all the No Global and Anarchic grouplease which are quite common in various areas of Europe. I think you have lost touch with reality. Hillary is centrist for the reasons you have explained. She goes where the wind blows like a true catch all politician

Mine was an hyperbole. Of course you will find supporters of every ethnicity but Non Hispanic whites are the majority more than for any other candidate

Old 12-08-2015, 07:58 AM

844 posts, read 1,063,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Its not like Obama is any better, Obama is hated all over the world.
The USA foreign policy might be hated but Obama, I think he is one of the most well liked world personalities. Certainly more like than the Bushes and Reagan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World