Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 01:56 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,424,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineBlue View Post
The post you're replying to is a textbook coping response, probably reacting to something written by someone else in this thread.

Trying to reason with him will be pointless, at least for now while he's at the "rambling" stage.
I'm not.

If you want a discussion please list your grievances towards Trumps presidency and I will properly respond

Old 12-08-2015, 02:02 PM

367 posts, read 409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
If Trump was elected president, he would definitely take it down a notch, this right now is just show for the masses.
I agree with this. If Trump does ever get elected, I think he'll assume a more respectable demeanor. I also think that he will renege on a proportion of his promises as his behavior normalizes to that of a more recognizable statesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
If you want a discussion please list your grievances towards Trumps presidency and I will properly respond
I may not like Trump, in terms of his personality, but for now I've been an apologist for some of his outrageous remarks and putting them in a broader context. If I have something negative to say as events unfold, I will air them here eventually.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:04 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,260 times
Both him and Hillary seem like bad options for presidents.

Obama doesn't seem that bad though, at least as far as his foreign policies are concerned...since as a non-American I'd care about that and not about his domestic business for which I don't know much (and shouldn't).

Old 12-08-2015, 02:37 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,180,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
True, Hillary is a sociopathic liar who hates people underneath her
But Trump is not?

Old 12-08-2015, 03:40 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,672,141 times
Most Americans find him to be an idiot.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:38 PM

182 posts, read 165,360 times
What is Donald Trump's policies when it comes to healthcare, immigration (I think I can guess this), Education, Transport, foreign policy, taxes etc?

Does he have policies other than being a bigot?

Old 12-08-2015, 04:59 PM

225 posts, read 216,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Most Americans find him to be an idiot.
If you want a qualifier that's authoritative, it's best not to begin your statement with "most Americans".

Old 12-08-2015, 05:23 PM

100 posts, read 138,416 times
To be honest, if I was him, I would've taken it a step further and banned all these arrogant Europeans and Australians, just so I could finally stop hearing about how much better they are than us.

Everyone knows Europeans love to pretend America is the worst at everything. Yet we mysteriously land at #3 on standard of living rankings, #1 in overall wealth, and even rank high in immaterial, subjective polls. You Brits consistently vote us the most attractive people on earth.

Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world, poll finds - Telegraph

We're also the 2nd most technologically advanced society in the world, with an army advanced and powerful enough to wipe that dirt filled, arrogant continent off the face of the planet. And yet we're just the worst country ever.

The hateful "the rest of the world + Mars does every. single. thing better than the USA" rhetoric just shows how loud you guys in Europe must scream to even be acknowledged by us. You obviously really care what we think of you guys. We don't.

With terrorist attacks in Paris, an uncontrolled immigrant population, and a violent crime rate higher than the USA, (not to mention horrendously ugly people,) Europe seems like a poverty-ridden hellhole that I do not want to be a part of. Britain alone seems like a dystopian cesspool.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:26 PM

401 posts, read 649,406 times
He's entertaining and that's why many Americans like him. Everything in the US is about entertainment, even politics. Trump is fun to listen to, no doubt.

Now I think he is a very dangerous man for the US and the world. He could be responsible for the next world war, and I'm not kidding. He always tries to find simple and extreme solutions to issues and that kind of mindset leads eventually to war.

I don't know how likely he is to be elected. Probably too soon to tell. I understand why certain Americans like him, he gives simple solutions to everything. But that's how you recognize a dangerous man. Hitler also had simple solutions to Germans' problems in the 30s.

Trump is egocentric and despises the media. He's trying to appeal to the most simple-minded Americans.
His propositions against muslims are against the US constitution and he will not be able to pass such laws anyway.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:34 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,105,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcasey98 View Post
To be honest, if I was him, I would've taken it a step further and banned all these arrogant Europeans and Australians, just so I could finally stop hearing about how much better they are than us.

Everyone knows Europeans love to pretend America is the worst at everything. Yet we mysteriously land at #3 on standard of living rankings, #1 in overall wealth, and even rank high in immaterial, subjective polls. You Brits consistently vote us the most attractive people on earth.

Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world, poll finds - Telegraph

We're also the 2nd most technologically advanced society in the world, with an army advanced and powerful enough to wipe that dirt filled, arrogant continent off the face of the planet. And yet we're just the worst country ever.

The hateful "the rest of the world + Mars does every. single. thing better than the USA" rhetoric just shows how loud you guys in Europe must scream to even be acknowledged by us. You obviously really care what we think of you guys. We don't.

With terrorist attacks in Paris, an uncontrolled immigrant population, and a violent crime rate higher than the USA, (not to mention horrendously ugly people,) Europe seems like a poverty-ridden hellhole that I do not want to be a part of. Britain alone seems like a dystopian cesspool.
lol.

Your post makes no sense, but....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.