U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 01:09 AM

151 posts, read 82,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samori.Toure View Post
You're the one that questioned whether or not I knew what an Ashkenazi was. In any case, as it concerns Mizrahi Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

And who were the Sephardi?

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...Sephardim.html
That's why I asked you if you were aware of the identity of ashkenazi. If you actually were (as you now acknowledge) you would have been aware that it's largely irrelevant to your point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2016, 09:31 AM

3,008 posts, read 3,664,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Here in the USA most people regardless of political views are very Pro Israel. Muslim world is generally very anti Israel..

Where do you live and what is your view and the most common view of people in your area on this conflict?
you know who the Jews, what they do in this world and why the war continues with so long in their region? if you want to understand the structure of our world, I will help you help, just write to me in PM if you want. I would nehotelos here to write about these things.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:16 AM

9,430 posts, read 6,262,599 times
If the Palestinians put down their weapons there would be no more war, if the Israelis put down their weapons there would be no more Israelis.

For this reason I side with the Israelis.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:26 AM

9,430 posts, read 6,262,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
They aren't. First of all, the main political movement in Palestine is Fatah which is as secular as they come and can be put on the left of the political state. The only source for the rise of Janas which has been stopped in recent years is the unwillingness of the USA and of the West to listen to the requests of people who nowadays live in cages with all the checks they must be going through despite being entitled to having their own country as they lived there for ages.

The one who is going on is a more modern and subtle version of apartheid
The rest of the world has been trying to ghetto-ize and/or genocide the Jews for 2,000 years.

Now they finally have a ghetto on their own terms and half the world still wants to see them die.

The Jews have created a nation because they had to.

Old 01-13-2016, 05:04 AM

562 posts, read 351,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
If the Palestinians put down their weapons there would be no more war, if the Israelis put down their weapons there would be no more Israelis.

For this reason I side with the Israelis.
Yup. Because the Palestinian's bottle rockets are such a HUGE threat to the state of Israel

How about Israel stop building ILLEGAL settlements on Palestinian land? That'd be a nice start. But they won't. Because Israel's current government does not want peace.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:12 AM

8,720 posts, read 4,734,700 times
I really don't care either way. But when I see so many Muslims vehemently against Israel and the Jews, I just support Israel in spite of them. But then again, Israel is rather progressive when it comes to science and technology. So I do give it a pat on its back for being a relatively astute country, considering how most of Middle East (besides the oil rich gulf) is rather behind.

Old 01-20-2016, 07:44 PM

1,428 posts, read 909,542 times
Views in my country are hard to gauge, so let's just say opinions are divided. I support democracies, so I support Israel.

Those who think Israel has no right to defend itself should just do some research on the history of the country, but I'm sure most won't because lot of anti-Israel rhetoric is a cover, a convenient way for bigots to hide their true proclivities...I'm sure if Israel was called something else like "Belgium" or "Sweden" these questions wouldn't even be asked.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:50 PM

4,938 posts, read 5,169,260 times
Israeli comedy show host gives an extended monologue on their public's lack of sensitivity and interest goes viral

In last monologue, Israeli comedy show host implores Israelis to wake up and smell the apartheid - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Old 03-03-2017, 12:52 PM

7,973 posts, read 8,559,247 times
No matter what you think about it the condition that people are being kept in in Gaza is terrible. And actually does Israel no favors as it puts public opinion in many places against them.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:59 PM

4,938 posts, read 5,169,260 times
Also, the newspapers revealed internal government documents that Palestinian lands had been targeted for Jewish colonization from the start. The cover was that each area had to be cleared for a security buffer to protect existing settlements. Inevitably, the newly opened land would be claimed by Jewish settlers. The settlers would come under attack and the process of claiming more land and resettling them would be repeated over and over. It also raises the possibility that there were intentional provocations in order to further their advancement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World