Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Best city to move to
Stockholm (Sweden) 20 40.82%
Los Angeles (USA) 29 59.18%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 07:09 AM

36 posts, read 37,632 times

Advertisements

I know Sweden is the greenest Country in Europe so it has better air quality than Los Angeles (USA)
I know both cities the people are liberal but how do they differ?
Which has better looking girls on average, Sweden most likely. LA the girls are united and are from many different ethnic backgrounds.
What's their attitudes to foreigners
What's their attitudes to the rich
And anything else that you think is worth mentioning please do so.

Please describe and compare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 11:29 AM

Are Swedish girls or Los Angeles girls better?

Swedish girls are wider it seems but I still like LA girls too.

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-01-2016 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate

Old 01-31-2016, 12:22 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,531,451 times
Well if we're gonna base it on that then L.A. by a country mile. I suspect there are at least a few more Latinas and Asians there than in Stockholm.

Aside from that I can't think of two cities that are more drastically different.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3000 View Post
Aside from that I can't think of two cities that are more drastically different.
Please can you describe and compare.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:36 PM

749 posts, read 856,246 times
The pictures depicting LA girls are highly untypical of the girls around here lol. In Los Angeles, as well as in Southern California you'll mostly find Latinas so if you like dark hair/skin, larger hips, larger breasts you will be in heaven, otherwise you might not enjoy your time since that type is by far the most typical of LA. There also some Asians, Armenian/Middle Eastern,some blacks and Whites but in a much smaller proportions.
If you ask me, girls in Sweden are incomparably nicer looking, have better style and bodies (lots of ghettoness and obesity in LA) than in LA. This being said I would say that getting girls in LA is fairly easy provided you're not too demanding and are decent looking. They respond to foreigners differently, girls do not venture much outside of their ethnic community. It depends on where you're from but and again I would say it depends more on how look that anything else, provided they are open to interracial dating/hooking up.

Old 01-31-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seixal View Post
The pictures depicting LA girls are highly untypical of the girls around here lol. In Los Angeles, as well as in Southern California you'll mostly find Latinas so if you like dark hair/skin, larger hips, larger breasts you will be in heaven, otherwise you might not enjoy your time since that type is by far the most typical of LA. There also some Asians, Armenian/Middle Eastern,some blacks and Whites but in a much smaller proportions.
If you ask me, girls in Sweden are incomparably nicer looking, have better style and bodies (lots of ghettoness and obesity in LA) than in LA. This being said I would say that getting girls in LA is fairly easy provided you're not too demanding and are decent looking. They respond to foreigners differently, girls do not venture much outside of their ethnic community. It depends on where you're from but and again I would say it depends more on how look that anything else, provided they are open to interracial dating/hooking up.
One of my points is what is the people of LA and Stockholmers attitudes towards the rich?

Old 01-31-2016, 01:25 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,531,451 times
Honestly I've only been to LA a handful of times a while back and I've never been to Stockholm. I have been to Helsinki which is in the general vicinity but is a bit smaller. But here goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behave4 View Post
I know Sweden is the greenest Country in Europe so it has better air quality than Los Angeles (USA) No brainer, it's much smaller than LA
I know both cities the people are liberal but how do they differ?I think LA has a lot more diversity of view being that it encompasses such a massive area and different environments. Stockholm is compact
Which has better looking girls on average, Sweden most likely. LA the girls are united and are from many different ethnic backgrounds.Swedish women may be better looking on average but I'd put money on the fact that LA has more 10's
What's their attitudes to foreignersI think both are pretty welcoming, although Sweden is a little sideways with middle eastern migrants right now
What's their attitudes to the richI think both cities have plenty of wealthy residents but LA doesn't mind if you flash your wealth. I'd think that'd be considered crass in Stockholm
And anything else that you think is worth mentioning please do so.Personally I'd prefer the weather in LA

Please describe and compare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behave4 View Post
Please can you describe and compare.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:59 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,272,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3000 View Post
Honestly I've only been to LA a handful of times a while back and I've never been to Stockholm. I have been to Helsinki which is in the general vicinity but is a bit smaller. But here goes...
Pretty much what I'd say.

Plus there's more to do in LA.

I might get bored in Stockholm.

Swedish women on average are better looking though.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:13 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
To be frank, some Stockholmers are quite snobby. The Helsinkites like me are arrogant, but the Stockholmers are super super snobby. It might not be evident for a tourist, but to get to know them is really hard. Stockholm has a lot of 'old money' with rich families well aware of their status, and who thinks they are in a small Paris or NYC and the whole world revolves around them. But as the Swedes are inherently friendly, being a part of a subculture helps a lot to get into the circles (and I don't mean organised crime here). Otherwise it might be a bit tricky.

I haven't been in LA so I can't comment on that. But Stockholm is a beautiful, international, clean, safe and walkable city. For girls, your best bet is to reach out for girls not native to Stockholm or who have a Finnish surname.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:35 PM

23,857 posts, read 71,327,152 times
I don´t think old money is necessarily the problem. New money is much worse or rather those pretending to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World