U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 08:07 AM

121 posts, read 162,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I forgot to mention the Italians. The ones from the north are usually fair skinned with light hair, whilst those in the south tend to have olive skin and dark curly hair (Sicily).
Most North-Italians have dark hair.just because they tend to be lighter than south italians, and slighty lighter than central Italians, doesnt make them any less southern europeans. NOrth italians are still far closer to central Italians or even to southern french than they are to Austrians... let alone germans. I see italians over here in Northern germany from all regions of italy, and they stick like a sore thumb among natives, the same way the spanish and portuguese do.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 09:59 AM
AFP

7,334 posts, read 5,177,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
How Asian percentage wise are Georgians, Turks, and Aremenians?

I have no idea who is more diverse in looks tho ethnically? I mean white Americans look like Brits I guess, usually, but our looks are so "diverse". I also think turkey is a good idea too. I'd have to say it's probably a "white" country that looks the most "diverse".
No they don't in general they look ambiguous. In order to see populations of "white Americans" that look like Brits go to Appalachia or other parts of the southern USA. The typical American is a mixture most often of German, Irish, English, Scottish and often including French and Italian and various Eastern European and Scandinavian ancestries.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:46 AM

9,365 posts, read 7,956,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
No they don't in general they look ambiguous. In order to see populations of "white Americans" that look like Brits go to Appalachia or other parts of the southern USA. The typical American is a mixture most often of German, Irish, English, Scottish and often including French and Italian and various Eastern European and Scandinavian ancestries.
How can anybody claim 'they look like Britons' anyway? Its not as if the British are all identical in the first place! What nonsense.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:50 AM
AFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
How can anybody claim 'they look like Britons' anyway? Its not as if the British are all identical in the first place! What nonsense.
Sure they are, they're all blue eyed pale skinned freckled gingers as tall as pine trees with superhuman abilities.

Including:

Superhuman strength.
Superhuman speed.
Superhuman vision (including X-ray, microscopic, telescopic, and infrared)
Superhuman hearing.
Invulnerability.
Heat vision.
Flight.
Super breath (also freeze breath)

And much much more including pre-cognition.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:58 AM

1,953 posts, read 5,659,986 times
I sometimes cant tell the difference between a Italian and Mexican? I saw an Italian family recently they were tourists, and my first impression is they were from Mexico? then I noticed the man had a jacket with an Italian flag and words "Italia"

and the family was speaking in Italian, the dark complexion and dark wavy hair must be from the Mediterranean area

sometimes you cant tell if they're Italian, Egyptian, Arabic , Latino

but Italians often have lighter colored eyes, sometimes a greenish color

Old 10-18-2016, 11:30 AM

1,953 posts, read 5,659,986 times
the Philippines is one of the most diverse "mixed race" ethnic groups

they range from white mestizo, Chinese mestizo, Indian, Malay , indigenous, negrito / black / other?

skin tones can be white as porcelain, light tan, brown to black as ebony, some with straight hair, some with afros

Old 10-28-2016, 11:05 PM

4,690 posts, read 10,390,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
I sometimes cant tell the difference between a Italian and Mexican? I saw an Italian family recently they were tourists, and my first impression is they were from Mexico? then I noticed the man had a jacket with an Italian flag and words "Italia"

and the family was speaking in Italian, the dark complexion and dark wavy hair must be from the Mediterranean area

Italians are Mediterraneans, so some of them might look like a White Mexican. This is due to the fact that their Mexican White (European) genes mainly came from Spain which is in Southern Europe as Italy is. Most Mexicans do not look like Italians though, because of their indigenous/Native American blood.

The typical Italian has dark hair (dark brown/black), dark eyes(light brown) and a medium to olive skin tone.
Gerrano Gattuso

Last edited by saxonwold; 10-28-2016 at 11:18 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 03:38 PM

3,308 posts, read 3,098,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post

It can happen. I studied with southern Italians in Spain and they all looked Mexican to me. Lol

Both nationalities have diverse looks. I have red headed Mexicans in my family and quite a few blonde friends and co-workers.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:04 AM

9,365 posts, read 7,956,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Sure they are, they're all blue eyed pale skinned freckled gingers as tall as pine trees with superhuman abilities.

Including:

Superhuman strength.
Superhuman speed.
Superhuman vision (including X-ray, microscopic, telescopic, and infrared)
Superhuman hearing.
Invulnerability.
Heat vision.
Flight.
Super breath (also freeze breath)

And much much more including pre-cognition.
Saxonwold is that you?

Old 11-03-2016, 08:56 AM
AFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Saxonwold is that you?
Hell no! I'm not a member of the fire crotch club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World