U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 AM
 
1,357 posts, read 734,890 times
Reputation: 882

Advertisements

Stop being low energy op! Just grab them by...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:33 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
9,368 posts, read 9,033,028 times
Reputation: 4365
Love it! A similar candidate (Pim Fortuyn) would've became P.M. of the Netherlands back in 2002 if he didn't got killed 1 week before the elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:34 AM
 
Location: Winland/Binland - Yurop
21,407 posts, read 12,560,200 times
Reputation: 9574
The Democratic Party brought this upon themselves. Instead of listening to the frustrated masses, they ridiculed Trump supporters, probably inciting more voters for him. They should've crushed Trump showing constantly what a POS he is, instead of some lame-ass "stronger together" BS.

Bernie would've crushed Trump beyond belief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:37 AM
 
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
2,346 posts, read 3,669,026 times
Reputation: 1441
Good luck to the American people. Best wishes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:40 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
57,011 posts, read 46,300,880 times
Reputation: 46757
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Seems like we won't have WW3 now as the softheaded supporters of Hillary had wished for.
Don't be ridiculous. WW3 is the furthest thing from anyone's mind over here. The only one talking about WW3 is Putin, via Pravda. Why do you buy that propaganda, that's the question. You're not even Russian, you're Estonian, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 08:49 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
57,011 posts, read 46,300,880 times
Reputation: 46757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
The Democratic Party brought this upon themselves. Instead of listening to the frustrated masses, they ridiculed Trump supporters, probably inciting more voters for him. They should've crushed Trump showing constantly what a POS he is, instead of some lame-ass "stronger together" BS.

Bernie would've crushed Trump beyond belief.
We can't underestimate the effect of voter list purges that took place in the months leading up to the elections. One of the Trump people involved in this was interviewed on radio, along with a lawyer who said it was illegal to do that within 90 days of an election. Also, many voting machines registered the opposite candidate for President to the one voters tried to enter on the machine. (News reports last night didn't specify if that problem favored a certain candidate, but take a guess....) So we'll find out (hopefully) more about this later in the week. A Congressional investigation afterwards discovered that Kerry had won the election nationally.

In the Bush/Kerry election, ALL voting machines in rural Hispanic and Native American precincts in NM (which is nearly 50% Hispanic and 10% Native American) registered a blank for those voting for Kerry. Hispanics are about 85% Democrat, and ALL Native Americans voted for Kerry, because he has an exceptionally strong record in Indian affairs in general. A group of Hispanic voters sued the state of New Mexico for their stolen votes, all was proven in court, and NM is no longer allowed to use voting machines as a result. NM voted for Clinton. So don't think the same thing couldn't happen in other states, targeting Black, Hispanic and Native voters. Jimmy Carter said after the Bush/Kerry election that he'd been an observer/monitor to 3rd World elections that were much more fair and more transparent than that one.

So you can see that Bernie wouldn't have crushed Trump. No Democrat would have crushed him, not even Elizabeth Warren, who works very strongly in Congress for working-class people, common laborers and the poor. Because the Party of Voter Suppression has been working very hard in each election since Bush to neutralize the Dem. vote. But also, many Democrats wouldn't have voted for Bernie. I'm not going to vote for some fool who says he's a Socialist, no way, no how. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 09:17 AM
 
1,816 posts, read 472,208 times
Reputation: 1751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We can't underestimate the effect of voter list purges that took place in the months leading up to the elections. One of the Trump people involved in this was interviewed on radio, along with a lawyer who said it was illegal to do that within 90 days of an election. Also, many voting machines registered the opposite candidate for President to the one voters tried to enter on the machine. (News reports last night didn't specify if that problem favored a certain candidate, but take a guess....) So we'll find out (hopefully) more about this later in the week. A Congressional investigation afterwards discovered that Kerry had won the election nationally.

In the Bush/Kerry election, ALL voting machines in rural Hispanic and Native American precincts in NM (which is nearly 50% Hispanic and 10% Native American) registered a blank for those voting for Kerry. Hispanics are about 85% Democrat, and ALL Native Americans voted for Kerry, because he has an exceptionally strong record in Indian affairs in general. A group of Hispanic voters sued the state of New Mexico for their stolen votes, all was proven in court, and NM is no longer allowed to use voting machines as a result. NM voted for Clinton. So don't think the same thing couldn't happen in other states, targeting Black, Hispanic and Native voters. Jimmy Carter said after the Bush/Kerry election that he'd been an observer/monitor to 3rd World elections that were much more fair and more transparent than that one.

So you can see that Bernie wouldn't have crushed Trump. No Democrat would have crushed him, not even Elizabeth Warren, who works very strongly in Congress for working-class people, common laborers and the poor. Because the Party of Voter Suppression has been working very hard in each election since Bush to neutralize the Dem. vote. But also, many Democrats wouldn't have voted for Bernie. I'm not going to vote for some fool who says he's a Socialist, no way, no how. Sorry.
Keep telling yourself that it was rigged and nothing will ever change for the Democrats. The vote was a repudiation of the Clintons and the political system as currently constructed. She said horrible things about people, she did horrible things with her power, and she is a horrible person on a personal level. Had the Democrats nominated Jim Webb or Martin O'Malley, they would have won in a landslide. Instead the Democrat choices came down to left or further left and people are fed up with that. Furthermore, it was confirmation that the core of America is still about individualism and against collectivism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
 
338 posts, read 168,313 times
Reputation: 412
bewilderment.
Awe.
shock.
confounding.

Forces opposed to the trump program are marshaling their forces to shut him down. Trump's got a real battle on his hand if he's really serious (..a big IF) about curbing Capital in favour of Labour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
57,011 posts, read 46,300,880 times
Reputation: 46757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Keep telling yourself that it was rigged and nothing will ever change for the Democrats. The vote was a repudiation of the Clintons and the political system as currently constructed. She said horrible things about people, she did horrible things with her power, and she is a horrible person on a personal level. Had the Democrats nominated Jim Webb or Martin O'Malley, they would have won in a landslide. Instead the Democrat choices came down to left or further left and people are fed up with that. Furthermore, it was confirmation that the core of America is still about individualism and against collectivism.
I was all for O'Malley, but I wasn't given that choice, not even in the primaries. I felt that the Dem debates were hijacked by Bernie & Hillary, both of whom oddly were behaving as if they'd already been chosen.

"Collectivism"? Do you mean greed vs. the common good? Well, you're certainly right that greed won last night.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 11-09-2016 at 09:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2016, 09:26 AM
 
4,073 posts, read 7,314,267 times
Reputation: 2861
ITT leftists wet their collective pantsuits...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top