Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 06:16 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,343,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Well. Seems like the US has the President it deserves.
Yes. OP is a perfect example of American ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
nonsense, the country is more united than ever. Muslims make up 1% of the population and liberal snowflakes on tumblr and Buzzfeed make up around 4%. Latinos voted in record nubers for trump, higher than any republican candidate ever. That means 5% of the population doesn't like the vast majority (95%). That is not a divide, that is an anomaly.

Also the Philippians has a drug problem, Duterte is cleaning up the street, that's why he has an 80%+ approval rating among the people.
Find me a source that claims "liberal snowflakes" are 4% of America. And not Breitbart or Fox News. A real source.

You do realize Trump lost the popular vote right?

If Hitler had an 80%+ approval rating for cleaning up the streets of the Jews and undesirables, would you also want to align with him? Or what about Pinochet? Or Chavez? Or Mussolini? Just because someone has a high popularity rating doesn't mean they're a good person or leader. Germany loved Hitler. We see how that worked out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 06:42 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
Yes. OP is a perfect example of American ignorance.

Find me a source that claims "liberal snowflakes" are 4% of America. And not Breitbart or Fox News. A real source.

You do realize Trump lost the popular vote right?

If Hitler had an 80%+ approval rating for cleaning up the streets of the Jews and undesirables, would you also want to align with him? Or what about Pinochet? Or Chavez? Or Mussolini? Just because someone has a high popularity rating doesn't mean they're a good person or leader. Germany loved Hitler. We see how that worked out
Hitler lost popularity when he went crazy and invaded everywhere. Before when he was elected he took Germany out of a depression and created an economic boom revolutionizing infrastructure and rising millions out of poverty. Duterte is going to do the second thing, not the first. Same as Trump

Old 12-05-2016, 07:03 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times
Quote:
Hitler lost popularity when he went crazy and invaded everywhere. Before when he was elected he took Germany out of a depression and created an economic boom revolutionizing infrastructure and rising millions out of poverty. Duterte is going to do the second thing, not the first. Same as Trump
Dear god... Don't embarrass yourself by bringing up the history of a country you don't seem to have a clue of... Your regular posts are already bad enough...

Old 12-05-2016, 07:28 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,343,170 times
Quote:
Dear god... Don't embarrass yourself by bringing up the history of a country you don't seem to have a clue of... Your regular posts are already bad enough...
I guess it really is true. You can't argue with stupid. Now you understand from Vienna why the US is going to s***? Yeah, because of Dump supporters who are too ignorant to understand that goes on in the world.

Old 12-05-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
I guess it really is true. You can't argue with stupid. Now you understand from Vienna why the US is going to s***? Yeah, because of Dump supporters who are too ignorant to understand that goes on in the world.
Unfortunately, we have to deal with the same level of ignorance in Austria.

Old 12-06-2016, 03:42 AM

Quote:
my comments are all based on facts, nothing more, nothing less

Old 12-06-2016, 03:57 AM

Quote:
my comments are all based on facts, nothing more, nothing less
So, absolutely nothing happened before the invasion of Poland. Got it.

I can only repeat myself: The US got exactly the right President.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:32 AM

Quote:
So, absolutely nothing happened before the invasion of Poland. Got it.

I can only repeat myself: The US got exactly the right President.
Before the economy boomed. When Germany held the olympics in 36 prosperity was everywhere. Problems with the Jews the only exception. Hitler cleaned up the street and invested in infrastructure. Duterte (like Trump) will do exactly that except without the oppression of a minority group. That's what makes Trump and Duterte different from Hitler.

That being said minorities need to respect the culture of their host country, something the Jews in the 20s and 30s weren't doing. In the case of the US Trump will respect Muslim groups but make it clear to them if they want to stay they have to assimilate

Old 12-06-2016, 03:02 PM

Italy has declared freedom as well, the movement is sweeping the globe!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Italy has declared freedom as well, the movement is sweeping the globe!!!!!!!!!
I bet you a 10er that you don't even know what the referendum was about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World