U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 10:33 AM

5,762 posts, read 9,496,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
From Photography Item 1 To 5
Where exactly are these graffiti illustrative designs actually occurring for each of those pictures? Name them according to chronological order from beginning to end results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
That's pretty funny. If anything my fellow Canadians on here would say I am not enthusiastic enough about how great our country is.
Are you having more of a natural inclination to have Canada unite with the USA as a single federation? Their histories are not too alien. And they are next door. Lots of suburbs in each country, and they are equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
The building in the second picture is still under construction.
You can always find a handful of good looking places everywhere, Taiwan definitely has extremely few of those. Most of this country is just an eyesore, I can't help it if you have some bizarre imagination of otherwise.
You have to dramatically alter your own reflection. How could you not observe the surroundings accurately? Maybe you just require a change of scenery before back to reality. Deep down, I am not that overly optimistic entirely. Always looking forward to finding more international foreign destinations around far beyond my own backyard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nn2036 View Post
$80000aud is $60000usd. Apartment rent in Sydney is $550/week.

Australia is also full of boring suburbs.
Nevertheless, much more affordable than a San Francisco! Approximately $2,200 per month in a Sydney Australia versus literally up to $3,590 average every 30 days/$897.50 near $900 just 7 days each interval for the Californian tech bubble. More economic even distribution of resources, and more affordable around the land of Oceania. Undeniably more World Travelers over there than the overly provincial inflation victims of the USA’s most overrated city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 10:44 AM

10,210 posts, read 10,391,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Where exactly are these graffiti illustrative designs actually occurring for each of those pictures? Name them according to chronological order from beginning to end results.
1.Glasgow, Scotland
2.Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4.Toronto, Canada
5.London, England

Not sure where to find number 3.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:27 PM

Ultimately constructing a highly digital map available to offer visual information. Revolving towards Architecture or the Reputation variant strings. Let me know your own conceptual understanding of the topic occurrence.

What I Have On The Global display item! First, more Poor than the visual image:

Georgia, Vietnam to Portugal, China, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Laos, Cambodia, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, Greece, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Cuba, Canada, USA

Next, More Wealthy Than What People Thought Of:

Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Australia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Oman, Israel, Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Azerbaijan, Ireland, Panama, Chile

Everything Else, Silver Key Highlight Is Having A Solid Appropriate Rating.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:37 AM

18,516 posts, read 22,809,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post

Are you having more of a natural inclination to have Canada unite with the USA as a single federation? Their histories are not too alien. And they are next door. Lots of suburbs in each country, and they are equal.

No, not really.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:08 PM

What particular federations are much more extreme depending on exact displays of wealth or poverty compared to other nations? Is the entire situation always compared to capitals or largest cities versus the rest of the independent sovereignty, or other observable measures? Let me know other ones outside of the massive collection of lists.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:44 PM

22,021 posts, read 23,802,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Yes, most of the time it looks awful. Mostly just ugly tags. But for me it's a positive sign of rebellion against the establishment. Personally I would never smirch walls or bridges. But it's good to know that there are rebellious people around. Cities without graffiti are in my opinion suspicious. Too much subordinate mentality. I could never live in Singapoore.
Real rebellion against the establishment takes a lot more than scrawling ugly tags like a 5 year old. That level of effort and intelligence just acts as an escape valve to blow off steam. It actually keeps the elite in power because it gives an illusion of rebellion that doesn't actually exist.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:13 PM

Location: Living in Spain (Altea, Costa Blanca) originary from NL (Rotterdam).
3,356 posts, read 951,261 times
Slovenia is a marvelous and beautiful small country and looks really wealthy. Very underrated.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:06 PM

9,775 posts, read 5,713,079 times
Iraq, or specifically Northern Iraq (Kurdistan Iraq), is much more wealthy than how it appears in the media.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM

Location: Living in Spain (Altea, Costa Blanca) originary from NL (Rotterdam).
3,356 posts, read 951,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Weird overhead power lines are for me synonymous for Third World. I associate it with extreme poverty. I know it's exaggerated, even developed countries like Spain or Italy have in rural parts sometimes overhead power lines.

Graffiti is for me completely normal and in my opinion for every city a must-have. A city without graffiti is clinically dead. Something must be wrong in a city without graffiti.
And Germany, France, Belgium... have overhead power lines in some rural or old parts.

For me that is also a measure for 3rd world countries. Of course where is generalized.

About the graffitis it depends where they are. In Berlin for example is too much as you can find them also in big avenues.

Last edited by Junter; 04-19-2017 at 01:07 AM..

Old 04-19-2017, 03:36 AM

2,200 posts, read 2,239,918 times
Graffiti for around 90% is just dirt and damage to foreign or public property. I have no problem with people color their own wall as they want to, or public places are in purpose offered to be sprayed with, but the illegal garbage we see at all houses and bridges is just disgusting. People should be held responsible for repainting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World