U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2017, 07:43 PM

5,584 posts, read 8,999,655 times

Advertisements

Giving us more happiness and motivation to fulfill our lives. Comfortable ambiance, unique atmosphere, and easygoing vibes. Massive space or at least enough to accommodate people is another key highlight.

Ibiza Spain Balearic Islands, and Ayia Napa Cyprus island nation are legendary for nightlife. I wonder where in all of mainland Asia are these resources available to truly embrace, and enter? Shanghai China is ironically displaying the best Nightclub Discotheque Bars online. New York City, and Las Vegas are other abundant year round entities of nightlife theme wonder. Including all of these www.meetup.com social networking events that I went to in NYC. Very international origin to create these euphoric landmarks.

Every poster, tell us your own nightlife memories everywhere!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 01:54 PM

Wow, who knew Shanghai China might be on top for all of mainland Asia to see these nightclub bars. Illustrative display occurrence! Phebe 3D Shanghai:

Mythological Dream Massive Space: http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...FnA6abduTVk%3D

Graffiti Room: http://www.smartshanghai.com/uploads...1436176772.jpg

Galaxy Stars: http://www.smartshanghai.com/uploads...1436176734.jpg

Another Bar Venue To Embrace: http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...i-bar-88-2.jpg

Nightlife is entirely Universal to International. Not only Domestic focus overly rigid limitations.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:03 PM

1,483 posts, read 549,919 times
Theatron in Bogota is the biggest Gay club in Latin America, perhaps the world...13 rooms with capacity for 10,000 people, however it also attracts mixed crowds.

Source: LureBogota

Old 02-17-2017, 04:11 PM

2,158 posts, read 624,011 times
South Miami Beach aka South Beach.

Old 03-11-2017, 03:55 PM

All of these Nightclub Discotheque Bars are supposed to have easy rules to enter, ending up year round, and offering a reliable enough interval of accommodation. That is the main problem to score all of these three features simultaneously. Much more rare than the original expectation. Quite ironic. These vibrant entertaining landmarks have to become much more common absolutely everywhere to a solid even distribution ratio.

Old 03-16-2017, 01:26 AM

531 posts, read 187,553 times
To me, the music playing is more important than the actual venue.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:50 AM

Azerbaijan Caspian Sea used to have pumping epic nightlife a few years to one decade ago. Read an article where there is a tragedy of having to close down those venues because of economic troubles. Mythology story of that random exotic foreign country’s past to now thriving activity of building the Khazar Islands near Baku to have up the World’s new tallest building, replicating Dubai, and having up 1 million new people right around the area within much less than a lifetime.

Reminds me of the nightclub bar Discotheque situation with Romania’s Black Sea. I deeply miss what Costinesti, and Constanta Mamaia had an experience of before the past one or two summers. Can’t believe some of my favorite ones are forever gone from this Planet Earth zone. Especially a venue with confetti, and foam falling from the sky, including another extremely unique modern shiny bar right by the beach. Why would they ever disappear?

Despite current modern decay issues, hopefully Ibiza area of Balearic Islands Spain, and Ayia Napa of Cyprus are continuing an equal amount of extravaganza to the nightlife theme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World