U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-11-2017, 11:42 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,210 posts, read 10,391,937 times
Reputation: 4633

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
1.Way too overly sensitive. Being skinny is just for fools. And to magnify darkness, and misery.

2.All of that food not eaten, and going to waste.

3.The suicide rate is much more higher and earlier for those overly skinny people,

4.and they have more health problems because they arenít able to get enough nutrients to entirely alleviate their own daily lifestyle issues.

5.Overweight people always seem much more calm, and happy to me. Always avoid anemia!

6.And Japan has tons of people offing themselves because they arenít allowing themselves such a full simple freedom. Anyways, pick and choose your own lifestyle choices.

7.Fit= Slightly Fat To Even Very Fat equation formula. Anemia, Nutrient Deficiencies, and lack of Iron or another one of those Vitamins are way worse issues to cause misery for all of the overly skinny people.

8.I think you are falsely interpreting my own post. I am not praising those extreme obesity cases. Just a middle ground best compromise on the moderate overweight end that is not exhibiting those obesity excessive levels.
1.Not overly sensitive, I'm just being realistic and decent.
"being skinny is just for fools and to magnify darkness and misery" You must be Samoan.

2.If you worry so much about all that food not getting eaten then go outside and give it to the homeless!

3.Source please because i don't believe it.

4.Depends on what do you consider "overly skinny", i'm 190 cm and 75 kg (I see myself as slim, bodybuilders would call me skinny and obese people would probably call me overly thin).
I don't have any health problems, recently i had a blood test and my doctor said everything looked great and i even smoke 30 cigarettes per day for nearly 15 years.

5."Seem" is the magic word here. They might be more calm and act happy to hide their insecurity.

6.Believe me, i've been to Japan twice and they enjoy enough freedom, they eat healthy and walk a lot.

7.Fit is not fat, i don't want to offend you because you might be on the bigger side but please be realistic and stop trying bringing non-fat people down to make yourself feel more confident.

8.Any way of overweight is not fit for sure. You really believe Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley are more healthy than Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-12-2017, 12:36 AM
 
5,762 posts, read 9,496,432 times
Reputation: 2944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Danish:
Similar to the Dutch, enjoy their freedom and bicycles, too many muslim huggers and climate stressers.

Emirati's:
Hypocritical muslims, more millions $ than IQ points, overly materialistic, arrogant, selfish.

Polish:
Builders, dangerous truck drivers, kinda look mean/tough on the outside like many Slavs, traditional christians/agnostics in denial, mostly right-wing.

South Koreans:
Similar to Japanese but more outgoing/agressive, care more about their job/study than their private life, big thinkers and fast learners, materialistic coming from insecurity, love fashion and plastic surgery.

Vietnamese:
Mysterious, have much potential but country is keeping them small - Don't have enough experiences yet with them.

Thais:
Hypocritical buddhists, kinda materialistic, don't realize the power behind saving money, mostly very friendly but never raise your voice or start a fight with a Thai because there are always a bunch of random Thai guys nearby that will kick you in the hospital even when they don't know what the fight is about (it seems many Thai guys are jealous of White guys).
Many scammers around especially in the tourist area's, Thai people love food despite this most of them are not really fat.

I have no experience with Georgians and Azerbaijani's.
Its actually not that easy too describe an entire population since i believe almost every person is different from each other.
Denmark is remarkably a twin identical nation to the Netherlands for the People, Culture, Scenery. I wonder if any combination into a single nation is not too outlandish for the future. Ironic Belgium is just slightly more different than those sovereignty republics. Those citizens are slightly more France like, and not only because of the language. I have encountered tons of Belgium people I thought are from France at first. Never have those false misconceptions ever happening with people from the Netherlands, or Denmark.

Those UAE ones actually have a high Intelligence capacity, and they are quite spiritual for all of the money. Although, Qatari people are more modest, and humble for their opulence, even when they have much more annual income. Qatar is much more underrated to the International audience, while UAE people get too much attention.

Extremely accurate for the Poland individuals. Although, Poland is more culturally closer to Czech Republic/Slovakia than to Russia. Thus, a Czechoslovakian Polish realm label people are omitting way too often. Maybe even a subtle Austro-Hungarian vibe.

Vietnamese: Very Practical, Entrepreneurial Business Ventures(With Those World Class Independent Wifi Cafes), Well Rounded Individuals, Very Spiritual, Yet Knowing Materialism is Necessary Up To A Certain Point, Much More Capitalistic Than Their Communist Background, Alien Compared To The Chinese, Yet Reaching Much More Similarities To The Cantonese Far South zones of that country near the border(Yunnan Province, Hainan Island, Hong Kong), Coffee Connoisseurs, Highly Pragmatic Functioning, Acting As The Japanese At First(Shy, Reserved), Then Expressing More South Korean Vibes(Affirmative, Outgoing), More Extreme Variability Than The Chinese, Very Quick Conversation Yet Very Deep
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 05:05 AM
 
6,146 posts, read 3,878,586 times
Reputation: 3804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
1.Not overly sensitive, I'm just being realistic and decent.
"being skinny is just for fools and to magnify darkness and misery" You must be Samoan.

2.If you worry so much about all that food not getting eaten then go outside and give it to the homeless!

3.Source please because i don't believe it.

4.Depends on what do you consider "overly skinny", i'm 190 cm and 75 kg (I see myself as slim, bodybuilders would call me skinny and obese people would probably call me overly thin).
I don't have any health problems, recently i had a blood test and my doctor said everything looked great and i even smoke 30 cigarettes per day for nearly 15 years.

5."Seem" is the magic word here. They might be more calm and act happy to hide their insecurity.

6.Believe me, i've been to Japan twice and they enjoy enough freedom, they eat healthy and walk a lot.

7.Fit is not fat, i don't want to offend you because you might be on the bigger side but please be realistic and stop trying bringing non-fat people down to make yourself feel more confident.

8.Any way of overweight is not fit for sure. You really believe Shaquille O'Neal and Charles Barkley are more healthy than Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt?
It's none of my business but the 30 cigarettes are gonna bite you in the ass(aka lungs) in a couple of decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 05:22 AM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
5,162 posts, read 2,704,991 times
Reputation: 3386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
It's none of my business but the 30 cigarettes are gonna bite you in the ass(aka lungs) in a couple of decades.
Possibly, and I thought the 30 cigarettes daily for 15 years was odd,
I thought Davy-40 is in his mid 20s at most, must have started smoking at about 10
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 06:53 AM
 
6,146 posts, read 3,878,586 times
Reputation: 3804
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Possibly, and I thought the 30 cigarettes daily for 15 years was odd,
I thought Davy-40 is in his mid 20s at most, must have started smoking at about 10

Holy ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,210 posts, read 10,391,937 times
Reputation: 4633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmi View Post
possibly, and i thought the 30 cigarettes daily for 15 years was odd,
i thought davy-40 is in his mid 20s at most, must have started smoking at about 10
12.
I know many people born in WWII that started smoking at 8 or 9.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Scotland
7,972 posts, read 9,055,537 times
Reputation: 4053
I too have smoked since 11 not that uncommon here. Worst mistake I ever made.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 10:18 AM
 
Location: Turku, Finland
23,727 posts, read 15,078,316 times
Reputation: 10550
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
I too have smoked since 11 not that uncommon here. Worst mistake I ever made.
I started at 16 and agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Top of the South (Motueka), NZ
14,497 posts, read 10,536,374 times
Reputation: 4616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
7.Fit is not fat, i don't want to offend you because you might be on the bigger side but please be realistic and stop trying bringing non-fat people down to make yourself feel more confident.
I disagree. I often work long in hours in physically demanding jobs, for 2-3 weeks without days off. I regard fitness as the ability to recover quickly, and maintain a consistent level of performance.

My BMI is in the obese and also work with others similar. I see no difference in levels of performance and recovery, between skinny and bigger people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2017, 11:34 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,210 posts, read 10,391,937 times
Reputation: 4633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
My BMI is in the obese and also work with others similar. I see no difference in levels of performance and recovery, between skinny and bigger people.
Skinny people can run faster and longer than overweight people, its a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top