Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 04:37 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I think it's a waste of time to speculate about what may or may not be there or why their government doesn't want to say anything to foreigners about it. It's their country, their city and their business, it's nobody else's business and nobody else has a right to question it or to know anything about it.

But ..... since this thread is all about speculation anyway ...... I think Godzilla and Gamera got married and are living happily in their protected honeymoon nest under Tokyo.

It's not just foreigners they are hiding it from, it is mainly Japanese citizens. Multiple private investigations by private Japanese citizens have taken place and each time they hit a brick wall. One of them was a construction worker for some new subway tunnel and realized the discrepancies between the amount of open space there should be and yet the government viciously is still lying after so many years. There have even been (small) protest groups at one point or anther saying that the Japanese people have a right to know.

Even if they want to keep access, or hide it's location that would be fine. Instead they crack down on anyone who brings it up, and it is a fairly large area right underneath the government capital which we can only assume gives direct access to government officials. Is this a multi-country efforts to hide some secret engagement or something else, I don't know. But I would rule out some form of experimentation (like the US government does in their secret bases).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World