U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,296,363 times

Advertisements

Only those which I didn't visit yet.

1. New York City
2. Nice
3. Chamonix
4. Prague
5. Hong Kong

There are, however, much more: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Athens, Napoli, Shanghai, Leipzig, Berlin, Tokyo, Edimburgh, Budapest, Reykjavík, Puerto Montt, Madrid, Barcelona, Istambul, Seoul, Montreal... I don't know if I will ever have time enough in the life for visiting all of them. I will wait at least ten years for travelling abroad again, except for working.

Last edited by Fabio SBA; Yesterday at 12:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM

Location: Terre Haute, IN / Paris, Île-de-France, France (July 2017)
2,361 posts, read 1,362,648 times
North America
Honolulu
Montréal
New York City
Québec
San Francisco
etc.

Europe
Barcelona
London
Madrid
Roma
Venezia
etc.

Asia
Dubai
Hong Kong
Naha
Osaka
Singapore
etc.

Old Today, 12:34 AM

431 posts, read 98,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Just New York City. Anything else is nice to have seen but I could happily die without having seen them.
Under no circumstance will I die happily.

I just don't want to die,lol.

Old Today, 12:41 AM

9,560 posts, read 8,309,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Bradford
London
Rome
Sydney
Singapore

In that order.
where is Bradford? There must be a lot of them by the same name.

Singapore will be the last city one wants to visit (among rich countries).

Old Today, 06:33 AM

5,663 posts, read 4,544,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
where is Bradford? There must be a lot of them by the same name.

Singapore will be the last city one wants to visit (among rich countries).
Its in Yorkshire, its a stunningly beautiful, extremely cosmopolitan city, situated in glorious countryside with the Dales and the Peak District on its doorstep, its home to the worlds greatest curries and Bradford City, fabulous pubs, bars and shopping but the real beauty is in its population, I suggest you try visiting Bradford to see just how fabulously friendly, helpful and bloody good fun the locals are. Simply put Bradford feels like the centre of the earth while you are there, wonderful place.

Old Today, 07:38 AM

4,939 posts, read 1,047,697 times
Quote:
Its in Yorkshire, its a stunningly beautiful, extremely cosmopolitan city, situated in glorious countryside with the Dales and the Peak District on its doorstep, its home to the worlds greatest curries and Bradford City, fabulous pubs, bars and shopping but the real beauty is in its population, I suggest you try visiting Bradford to see just how fabulously friendly, helpful and bloody good fun the locals are. Simply put Bradford feels like the centre of the earth while you are there, wonderful place.
A city full of Muslim enclaves and race riots. So vibrant

Old Today, 07:42 AM

427 posts, read 153,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Yes 5 cities you can't afford to die without seeing it
1. Rome
2. Prague (will visit in September)
3. Hong Kong
4. Moscow
5. Munich

Got some military friends moving to Germany this year so #5 is looking good

Old Today, 07:50 AM
Status: "I told them the truth - they thought it was hell." (set 6 days ago)

33,976 posts, read 24,799,990 times
London, UK
Tokyo, Japan
NYC, NY
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Delhi, India

I've been to only two of those five (London and Tokyo and both are amazing) and it was hard to narrow down the list to only five but those would be my top choices.

Old Today, 07:51 AM
Status: "I told them the truth - they thought it was hell." (set 6 days ago)

33,976 posts, read 24,799,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
1. Rome
2. Prague (will visit in September)
3. Hong Kong
4. Moscow
5. Munich

Got some military friends moving to Germany this year so #5 is looking good
If you get the chance, go to Berlin! Actually I personally like it better than I like Munich but there is a lot to do "down Munich way." Berlin blows my mind though. I love Prague too - beautiful city. Hope you have a great time there! Oh my gosh, all the Art Nouveau architecture and artwork. Sigh...

Old Today, 08:01 AM

427 posts, read 153,709 times
Quote:
Understand that I'm NOT disputing this but what will you find in Bradford that you couldn't find elsewhere in the UK or even London for that matter? I took a quick look on Wikipedia and Flickr and just doesn't appear to stand out as a "must see". Unless you already live in England it just looks like a ton of trouble to get all the way out there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World