U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 02:10 PM

701 posts, read 140,286 times

Advertisements

Top 14 Best Countries In The World
In terms of Culture & Natural beauty
(Warning this list in subjective)

1. Brazil - Cultural history and its biodiversity. Amazon rainforest...

2. United States of America - Its natural beauty, biodiversity, diversity in its terrains and huge cultural influence. From the Rocky mountains, the great plains, endless rolling Temperate forests to the steamy swamps in the south-east.

3. China - The sheer size of China has to put it in one of the best Countries in the world. From tropical jungle to desert this Country has to be explored. Its ancient culture is something to explore, too.

4. India - The Indus valley civilization to India's modern Cities to its cuisine that has spread all over the world from the Caribbean to small towns in Northern England. India is a beautiful Country in its own right.

5. Australia - The aboriginal residents are thought to have the oldest Culture(s) in the world. Its stunning mars-like landscape in the interior is something to be wondered.

6. United Kingdom - This Country has had a monumental impact on the planet on every single continent. The UK is known to having the greenest of grass literally not figuratively.

7. Peru - Its ancient pre-Colombian civilizations the Incas and the current day colonial Spanish influence makes Peru one of the best.

8. Mexico - From the Mayans to Mexico's dynamic landscape, natural beauty nothing can compare to Mexico and its greatness in its own right.

9. Sudan - The location of the ancient Kingdom of Kush. What else should be said?

10. Ethiopia - The only Country in Africa not to be colonised only being ''occupied'' by Italians. This was the location of the Kingdom of Aksum.

11. Ecuador - The same as Peru a Country that has a rich ancient history.

12. Egypt - Um, Ancient Egypt...

13. Papua New Guinea - A Country that hardly anyone knows about. What is more interesting than that?

14. Tanzania - ****Megafauna and natural beauty****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 02:15 PM

2,239 posts, read 840,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
france is not near as good of a country as germany in my opinion , its not as good as the uk either or australia or canada to name a few more
Australia is too dry, Germany is flat and plain with little redeeming qualities from man made structures (very dull, not as majestic as roman countries), Canada is too suburban and lacks beaches (that are good), and the U.K. Is too small and not diverse enough.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:44 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,418,114 times
I really love France. But Japan is also great.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:39 PM

13,505 posts, read 16,198,440 times
I think the greatest wealthy and populated nations are:

The U.S.
The U.K.
France
Germany
Japan

Order doesn't matter much.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:35 PM

2,510 posts, read 913,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
The standouts are Denmark, Norway, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.
Based on what?

Old 07-09-2017, 04:40 PM

2,239 posts, read 840,631 times
No, France is brilliant people, it has Disneyland and beautiful fairytale villages plus an actual economy.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:41 PM

2,510 posts, read 913,040 times
I could flip a coin on the two countries as places to visit. Japanese culture is fascinating and I could wander around Kyoto for weeks without getting bored.

Southern France is my 1a favorite destination after Japan.

As far as living in either, I couldn't make it in Japan. Toeing the mark 24/7 would be too much and I would end up throwing myself on a katana after too long. OTH, it's easy to see myself sipping wine for the rest of my life on the patio of a old French farmhouse if life afforded me such a luxury.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:12 AM

2,200 posts, read 2,244,324 times
Murica! Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land, god bless the USA!

If I had to chose among the two, I'd rather say Japan. Food is a tie, as both countries have excellent food. Culture also is a tie, as both countries have a rich culture and long history. Economy of both countries in general is good but currently weaker than it could be. The superior civilisation and manners of Japanese, the order and cleaniness makes the difference in the end.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:19 AM

5,079 posts, read 1,566,243 times
France is a lot more relaxed and laid back than Japan, and I much prefere have a nice coffee or cold beer and watching the world do by in somewere like Biarritz than fighting my way through crowds.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:21 AM

1,148 posts, read 297,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Based on what?
Based on what annoys Americans like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World