Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 05:26 PM

2,230 posts, read 1,715,752 times

Advertisements

Japan has the most advanced human civilization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 05:39 PM

1,891 posts, read 1,685,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRedTide View Post
Ok can somebody translate that please.

Lets see by most Metrics Japan is superior to France. I Like Both Countries so no biasness here. Japan Has A Larger Economy Larger Cities, Seems More Technology Advanced has More Global Companies etc and TOKYO is Twice as Large as Paris But beyond that Japan has Several Cities past 1 million residents. France Only has One. Honestly Outside of Paris and a few Touristy Areas in the South of France, is France really that Great. France Does has Perhaps a More Meaningful History, A More Widespread Language, Nukes, and A Permenant Seat on the UN Security Council. But Tokyo is Larger than the Top Three French Towns Combined. Many of you Reading this Are Probably Driving a Japanese Car,..Toyota Honda Nisson Acura Lexus Mitsibishi Mazda Infiniti..I Cant think of AnyOne driving a "French" Car....Do The French even Make Cars?? I Know The Germans and Italians do (Ferrari ) ...Also In your Home is Probably a Sony Tv or PlayStation or Home Entertainment System, All that is From Japan....and also Japan Has a Emperor!....I Like France. but between the Two I gotta give this to Japan
Renault (owns 50% of Nissan and vice versa) PSA (bought Opel) ?

If the Japanese economy is Larger, it's because they are 127 million, unlike french that are 66.
Now compute the gdp per capita ppp in both countries

Anyway, they have both their pros and cons, i envy Japan for many many things (mainly safety), but for many reasons, I ll never leave France for Japan. Not even in a dream

Old 11-18-2017, 05:53 PM

2,230 posts, read 1,715,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokitobounto View Post
Renault (owns 50% of Nissan and vice versa) PSA (bought Opel) ?

If the Japanese economy is Larger, it's because they are 127 million, unlike french that are 66.
Now compute the gdp per capita ppp in both countries

Anyway, they have both their pros and cons, i envy Japan for many many things (mainly safety), but for many reasons, I ll never leave France for Japan. Not even in a dream
If you are young enough, you will see the day France is totally transformed by the shift in demographics...

Old 11-19-2017, 01:51 AM

400 posts, read 292,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRedTide View Post
Ok can somebody translate that please.

It means “Japan and France are two countries who have contributed to transform our society.â€

Old 11-19-2017, 04:06 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,685,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodHombre View Post
If you are young enough, you will see the day France is totally transformed by the shift in demographics...
Lol, what I want to see more is the shift to atheism projected around 2050-2060, but that's an other story

Old 11-19-2017, 07:52 AM

37,148 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
Tant pis que tu es trop vieux

Old 11-19-2017, 08:38 AM

2,545 posts, read 3,298,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Full stop these are the best countries in the world;
You are being ridiculous. Everyone knows that Kazakhstan is the best country in the world. Full stop, no argument. It is the No. 1 exporter of potassium, and it's got the best prostitutes. It's also got far and away the best anthem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Which has the best scenery, culture (both old and new), brightest future, best economy, most stability, plus fun (nightlife, city life, amusement park, etc.), best Disneyland, best infrastructure, best authors/books, and most powerful army/spy apparatus.
None of this is particularly relevant. Maybe Disneyland -- I'll give you that. But then you'd have to say the US is the greatest country in the world, which is laughable.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:48 PM

801 posts, read 1,514,010 times
Quote:
Japan has the most advanced human civilization.
Most advanced human civilization and xenophobia don't really go together.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:16 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMarvin View Post
Most advanced human civilization and xenophobia don't really go together.
And France can't be xenophobic? Even if they weren't, Macron is trying to "fix" it. On topic, I'd rather see the same topic as "Japan or Israel?".

Old 11-21-2017, 11:26 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
And France can't be xenophobic? Even if they weren't, Macron is trying to "fix" it. On topic, I'd rather see the same topic as "Japan or Israel?".

I would see Bulgaria as a successful nation with the aid of the EU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World