U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 10:22 PM

5,709 posts, read 9,245,299 times

Advertisements

Even distribution of everywhere exactly varying by widely encompassing themes. Rich travel memories forever happening. Tons of anecdotal stories on a relevant degree. Infinite satisfying, happy, grateful to have went into the areas of Bucharest Wallachia, Constanta, Eforie, Costinesti, Vama Veche Dobrogea, Bulgarian Black Sea Up To Varna, Costa Rica, Yucatan Peninsula Of Mexico, Montreal Quebec Canada, Paris Ile-De-France, Nice French Mediterranean, Prague Czech Republic, Bratislava Slovakia, Vienna Austria, Innsbruck Tyrol, Monaco, Northern Regions Of Italy: Liguria, Piedmonte, Lombardia Turin, Genoa, Milan, even Veneto of Verona, Doha Qatar, and finally Stockholm Sweden right outside of my own home country. (Requiring to see a map right before titles of remember).

First sign of commemoration is my own recollection of the Romanian Black Sea. Epic mystical encounters around spiritually revolving World Class Nightclub Discotheque Bars. Moving waterfalls of Crema, every type of ultimate infinity unique atmosphere around floating massive Chandeliers Antiques private elite wealthy business store furniture of highly eclectic Castle Room feel vibes of Club Bellagio, Café Del Mar, Club Bamboo, Buddha Bar, even flying Confetti and Foam at The Ring when the music is playing out loud. Finally, a euphoric carnival real celebratory edge of this World beach outside Rock n’ Roll music concert in their own native language. Can’t ever get any more vibrant! What a real alien. Getting to see family members that I haven’t spoken to in years. Rarely speaking in English occasionally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2017, 10:26 PM

6,129 posts, read 1,374,654 times
Bradford.

Old 07-22-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Even distribution of everywhere exactly varying by widely encompassing themes. Rich travel memories forever happening. Tons of anecdotal stories on a relevant degree. Infinite satisfying, happy, grateful to have went into the areas of Bucharest Wallachia, Constanta, Eforie, Costinesti, Vama Veche Dobrogea, Bulgarian Black Sea Up To Varna, Costa Rica, Yucatan Peninsula Of Mexico, Montreal Quebec Canada, Paris Ile-De-France, Nice French Mediterranean, Prague Czech Republic, Bratislava Slovakia, Vienna Austria, Innsbruck Tyrol, Monaco, Northern Regions Of Italy: Liguria, Piedmonte, Lombardia Turin, Genoa, Milan, even Veneto of Verona, Doha Qatar, and finally Stockholm Sweden right outside of my own home country. (Requiring to see a map right before titles of remember).

First sign of commemoration is my own recollection of the Romanian Black Sea. Epic mystical encounters around spiritually revolving World Class Nightclub Discotheque Bars. Moving waterfalls of Crema, every type of ultimate infinity unique atmosphere around floating massive Chandeliers Antiques private elite wealthy business store furniture of highly eclectic Castle Room feel vibes of Club Bellagio, Café Del Mar, Club Bamboo, Buddha Bar, even flying Confetti and Foam at The Ring when the music is playing out loud. Finally, a euphoric carnival real celebratory edge of this World beach outside Rock n’ Roll music concert in their own native language. Can’t ever get any more vibrant! What a real alien. Getting to see family members that I haven’t spoken to in years. Rarely speaking in English occasionally.
Reading that was... an experience

Old 07-24-2017, 07:00 PM

34,990 posts, read 25,759,530 times
Definitely Bradford.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:25 PM

290 posts, read 58,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Bradford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Definitely Bradford.
I think it's time we gave Brighton a chance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt_7TQCWtU

Old 07-24-2017, 08:05 PM

8,503 posts, read 5,886,653 times
A lot of places had moments that took my breath away, but since I have to choose one, I choose Venice. Stepping out of the train station and WHAM, you're on the Grand Canal. It was the suddenness of it that, that I wasn't prepared for.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:42 PM

The Grand Canyon posseses substantial views unsurpassed within the continent of North America or indeed in any location according to a substantial number of human beings. Next being mystical urban developments in the category of Paris, Rome, Istanbul among impressive variety of urban congregations.

Recollections certainly include the youth, inheritors of the future embrace excitement as they experience magical epiphany within diverse multitude of fashionable vibrant discotheque. Employing awe-inspiring lighting and playing eclectic collection of modern musical compositions. Attendees are rapidly and also simultaneously transported towards alternate dimension within their impressive mental consciousness.

Old 07-24-2017, 10:44 PM

26 posts, read 9,833 times
While I have found many cities and cultural places genuinely "interesting" and "exciting", it's only the natural places that have literally taken my breath away - Mankind can and has made amazing structures and monuments during our time on Earth but Mother Nature's best really is another dimension of reality.

The two moments that first came to my mind when I opened this discussion were standing on the end of the Lola Vista Trail in Kauai and looking down upon the Kauai cathedrals along the Napali Coast. The view of the cathedrals from a boat is one of the World's great physical scenes as well but witnessing them from the top of that rugged skyline is literally surreal: The blue/green ocean, the Ruffle's-like mountains, the forest behind you...just stunning.

The second moment was viewing Bora Bora from the plane as we were descending. Between the perfect blue water, the smooth lagoon surrounding the island, Mount Otemanu standing above it all, and the crazy anticipation of finally setting foot on Bora Bora that moment has been burned into my memory. Bora Bora itself is a wonderful little island with a dreamlike lagoon to play in that will always rank it as one of the World's "dream destinations" but the best view of the island is actually from the sky. Tip for those who plan to travel there - take a seat on the left side of the plane facing forward as the right side does not get the view of the island upon descent.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:13 PM

102 posts, read 24,028 times
The blue glaciers in Iceland.

Old 07-25-2017, 01:13 AM

7,942 posts, read 2,456,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
A lot of places had moments that took my breath away, but since I have to choose one, I choose Venice. Stepping out of the train station and WHAM, you're on the Grand Canal. It was the suddenness of it that, that I wasn't prepared for.
Yes! This is certainly one of my take-your-breath-away moments. One second you're exiting the train station, next second you're walking straight into a Canaletto painting!

Another of mine (though I do have to blank-out the hordes of tourists and people trying to sell stuff) is to sit on the steps at the Sacre Coeur in Paris watching the sun set over the city. The pink-to-purple sky over the amazing grey roofs of the city buildings is hard to beat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World