U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 01:58 PM

3,607 posts, read 1,821,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZpharmer View Post
But you can't do that if you don't even own a car.
And your point is? Also you could take the amtrak train and I'm pretty sure there are buses too. You can also bike/walk across the I-205 bridge.
https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5940...7i13312!8i6656

and what is so bad about using a car? Literally everyone owns one in the US, there is nothing limiting about driving. Walking/taking public transit is actually more limiting in the US since it's not as convenient/fast as driving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2017, 12:45 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,224,558 times
Cheapest duty free smokes I've ever seen were in Thailand. ($11 a carton) Whenever someone was flying there they were bringing back their limit, smoker or not.

Old 02-07-2018, 03:11 PM

6,041 posts, read 10,379,826 times
Extremely fancy coffee in Morocco with Ice Cream flavors or sprinkles on top with tons of additional cream I am not even aware of. Only reaching $2 USD currency native funds equivalent on a Foreign Exchange Rate Adjusting Fee scale. At least triple that amount for exact coffee price in any other country I am entering. Staying at hotels is easygoing affordable dream only $50 per night perfect average for 5 Stars Luxury while exorbitantly too costly when leaving to other destination trip itineraries away from Morocco. Virtually around every corner of mainland Europe at least five times further expensive. Gratefully skeptical how my own Airplane ride between Newburgh New York to Belfast UK island of Ireland is using up less money technically than my own taxi cab fare rides within the Malaga Andalusia Spain. Endless wow in public transportation wisdom.

Old 02-07-2018, 04:19 PM

2,242 posts, read 816,901 times
The reason Paraguay has such low prices, is most of the stuff sold there was stolen in Brazil and smuggled into Paraguay. Mostly sold to Argentinians. Every family in Paraguay has at least one member who supports the family this way.

People in Euro countries shop in the few remaining non-euro countries. Like Croatia to Bosnia.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
The reason Paraguay has such low prices, is most of the stuff sold there was stolen in Brazil and smuggled into Paraguay. Mostly sold to Argentinians. Every family in Paraguay has at least one member who supports the family this way.

People in Euro countries shop in the few remaining non-euro countries. Like Croatia to Bosnia.
Ignorant oblivion controversy to say such claims. Switzerland, Norway are prohibitively expensive, especially among foreign tourists. Technically not belonging within European Union labels boundaries: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%29_EN.svg.png Second false misconception is on Croatia’s own member status title of entrance. Real news main event of significant official declaration 1 July 2013 when this Balkan nation acquire European Union approval. Croatia celebrates on joining EU - BBC News

Old 02-16-2018, 01:23 AM

2,242 posts, read 816,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Ignorant oblivion controversy to say such claims. Switzerland, Norway are prohibitively expensive, especially among foreign tourists. Technically not belonging within European Union labels boundaries: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%29_EN.svg.png Second false misconception is on Croatia’s own member status title of entrance. Real news main event of significant official declaration 1 July 2013 when this Balkan nation acquire European Union approval. Croatia celebrates on joining EU - BBC News
Can you give me a verb?

Old 02-28-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Can you give me a verb?
Please learn your lesson on Croatia’s own official qualifying background into mainland Europe reputation acceptance. Even when Croatia is quite anemic on annual cash funds when comparing these statistics to powerful materialistic potential within Switzerland, Norway’s own exclusion outside of the EU agglomeration union Germany’s negative dominance. I am well aware that is not your own fault arising out of exotic foreign alien remoteness geographic coordinates in living around islands of Philippines very far away from eyes of focus.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:21 AM

9,326 posts, read 18,999,681 times
Here in New Hampshire we have no tax on goods. People come here to buy alcohol and electronics.

Old 03-22-2018, 08:25 AM

9,326 posts, read 18,999,681 times
Quote:

Huh? Croatia joined the EU in 2013.. this shows you know nothing.

Now provide proof about your Paraguay claim.. you already failed in your EU comment,

Old 03-22-2018, 09:57 AM

6,552 posts, read 4,698,403 times
^Croatia joined the EU, not the Eurozone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World