U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Which is a better place to live Stockholm (Sweden) or SoCal (USA)?
Stockholm (Sweden) 26 42.62%
SoCal (USA) 35 57.38%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-24-2017, 10:48 AM
 
86 posts, read 40,271 times
Reputation: 69

Advertisements

This has been on my mind for quite some time and I haven't found what I'm looking for on Google so I'm asking here.

I'm looking for nice people, low crime rate, gorgeous scenery, and sexy and sexually liberated girls.

Thanks to all that respond

Last edited by MAX101MAX101; 11-24-2017 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-24-2017, 03:30 PM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
6,499 posts, read 3,757,921 times
Reputation: 4766
SoCal

Better climate....better scenery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2017, 04:43 PM
 
1,984 posts, read 706,449 times
Reputation: 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX101MAX101 View Post
This has been on my mind for quite some time and I haven't found what I'm looking for on Google so I'm asking here.

I'm looking for nice people, low crime rate, gorgeous scenery, and sexy and sexually liberated girls.

Thanks to all that respond
Low crime : Stockholm definitely wins this one
Georgeous Scenery: SoCal
Sexy and sexually liberated girls: Both fit in, but I think Sweden wins this one as well as itís more liberal than the US (though California is very liberal as well)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2017, 04:49 PM
 
Location: North State (California)
27,570 posts, read 2,152,439 times
Reputation: 9688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Low crime : Stockholm definitely wins this one
Georgeous Scenery: SoCal
Sexy and sexually liberated girls: Both fit in, but I think Sweden wins this one as well as itís more liberal than the US (though California is very liberal as well)
CA is liberal in politics, but I think many females are not sexually liberated at all. You will have better luck with that in London, than LA. (imo)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2017, 09:59 PM
 
Location: Everywhere.
507 posts, read 702,332 times
Reputation: 559
Stockholm/Sweden is overrated. Had a stopover there for a few days recently on a business trip. Was not very impressed with the way the women looked. Many were noticeably overweight and seemed to keep their distance from people that they didnít know very well - appears to be this way everywhere now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2017, 01:00 AM
 
Location: NYntarctica
11,255 posts, read 5,720,717 times
Reputation: 4142
Sweden cause it's urbanized and walkable and has lots of history
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2017, 01:11 AM
 
Location: S.W. British Columbia
5,965 posts, read 5,761,406 times
Reputation: 10307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star691 View Post
Stockholm/Sweden is overrated. Had a stopover there for a few days recently on a business trip. Was not very impressed with the way the women looked. Many were noticeably overweight and seemed to keep their distance from people that they didnít know very well - appears to be this way everywhere now.
Women not getting very friendly with strange men there on stopovers - that's what I call highly intelligent women with good survival instincts.


.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2017, 03:44 AM
 
2,148 posts, read 1,383,455 times
Reputation: 1285
In other words: Los Zetas or Isis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2017, 04:06 AM
 
6,740 posts, read 7,460,155 times
Reputation: 4166
california of course ( if you have a bit of money )

sweden has a pretty poor climate and is extremely expensive for everything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2017, 04:14 AM
 
Location: Cannes
2,172 posts, read 1,243,855 times
Reputation: 1324
If you have money SoCal hands down!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top