U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Status: "SENSE OF PRIDE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT" (set 6 days ago)

10,629 posts, read 4,595,156 times

Advertisements

Be careful when looking at Latin America racial statistics. Having black or indigenous roots has long been stigmatized so people who are mixed usually just consider themselves white. The numbers in LatAm make it look a lot whiter than it really is, not that there is anything wrong with that

Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

814 posts, read 260,710 times
Japan.

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM

2,296 posts, read 975,629 times
This racist dude reminds me of a guy from a couple years ago who asked the exact same question. Wonder if it is the same.

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

2,296 posts, read 975,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraculo View Post
Why do you hate white people?

Black people are the most racist I swear.

It's ok to ask for a non-white majority country to migrate but can any of you imagine what the reaction would be had someone asked for a country without black people to migrate to?

Op should move to Africa.
Your second statement is abroad generalization about black people that makes your entire post ironic.

Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM

757 posts, read 217,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
nope, name one bad thing about Turkey. It is a solid country with beautiful buildings.
Turkey is a fascinating place, yet I fail to see what’s so unique about it given the context of this thread.

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM

5,074 posts, read 3,188,787 times
Completely word of mouth, but Blacks are supposed to be doing well in UAE. The economy is apparently attracting people of African descent from all over the world but mostly East Africans.

I've also heard good things about Thailand.

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

3,635 posts, read 1,680,568 times
Are you looking for permanent or temporary relocation? Most Asian countries have strict immigration, if they allow permanent immigration at all. That said, if you are desirable (for work) I would recommend somewhere like Japan.

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

814 posts, read 260,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Are you looking for permanent or temporary relocation? Most Asian countries have strict immigration, if they allow permanent immigration at all. That said, if you are desirable (for work) I would recommend somewhere like Japan.
Japan has the least strict immigration policy among developed countries.

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

105 posts, read 81,603 times
Blah blah blah. I hope you're a troll. As one of the horrible whites, I've seen and experienced much more racism from black people than the other way around. Get over yourself and stop being a victim. I have a feeling you'd be unhappy no matter where you went. Also, can you imagine if a white person started this thread? "Where can I move that's not a black majority place?". Riots everywhere!

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM

8 posts, read 637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraculo View Post
Why do you hate white people?

Black people are the most racist I swear.

It's ok to ask for a non-white majority country to migrate but can any of you imagine what the reaction would be had someone asked for a country without black people to migrate to?

Op should move to Africa.

I would bet almost anything you're not speaking from experience...There's too much umm "American" (Shall we say) ignorance in your statement. I've spoken with African Americans who would wholeheartedly disagree with that statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World