Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 01:36 AM

4,096 posts, read 3,719,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuscus_ View Post
Thanks for the reply, I have actually considered Chile though it is White majority...Look it up.
Not that this should matter and I don't get why it has to be a non-majority white country? Maybe you can expand on this because it makes you sound quite bitter.

It depends what your criteria for white is. This Chilean in the following video will almost definitely identify as white but its obvious he's not completely white. Conversely the Venezuelan and Colombian dudes in the video will almost definitely identify as Mestizo (Mixed native American-white), however, in my opinion they look more "white" than the Chilean. So yes, as has been said, you should take census recorded percentages in Latin America with a pinch of salt.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:06 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,895,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuscus_ View Post
What does this question have to do with my original post?
It’s quite relevant. It will be tough in a Latin American country if you don’t speak Spanish. If you know some basic Spanish or French, or whatever other language, then that might make some countries look better, especially for employment.

One of my best friends is African American and he has a much more difficult time in China then I do. He married to a Chinese woman and her family almost disowned her for marrying him. That said, it’s getting better and most racism is really just curiosity.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:12 AM

779 posts, read 595,670 times
Race-baiting troll thread.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:49 AM

1,021 posts, read 2,907,449 times
Just noticed that this thread asks the identical question to this thread from 2014:

Best non-White majority countries for Blacks to live?

and the poster expresses the same views in the same words. Clearly, Damuscus_ = Brannen. Do you expect to get different answers this time round?

Old 12-04-2017, 06:24 AM

321 posts, read 333,306 times
Exposed.

Xxx

Old 12-04-2017, 06:30 AM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontosaurus View Post
Just noticed that this thread asks the identical question to this thread from 2014:

and the poster expresses the same views in the same words. Clearly, Damuscus_ = Brannen. Do you expect to get different answers this time round?
I pointed that out earlier up thread, I just didn’t look for it. Thanks for finding it I was having serious deja vu.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:32 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,783,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
Your best bets are multiracial countries like Brazil or somewhere in the Caribbean.

All Asian countries are racist, much more so than the USA or Western Europe. The racism can take on violent (India) or non-violent (Japan) or both (China) forms, but racism is racism.

The Arab/Middle Eastern nations are even worse than Asian countries. Stay the hell away from the Middle East.

Speaking as a minority, and a non-American, I'd advise that you stay in the USA. It's a lot better than some other countries. The U.K might be a little better overall but they're not going to let you immigrate there unless you have rad skills in a career stream they're looking for. Your other option is Canada of course, but it is white-majority.

So here's my list in order of best to worst for you:

1. Caribbean
2. Brazil
3. Well-off African nations like Botswana, Namibia
4. Canada
5. United Kingdom
6. Other countries in Western Europe
7. NZ
8. United States
9. Australia
10. Japan
11. Korea
12. China
13. India.

100. MIDDLE EAST
Interesting take on Asia, since I have never heard of any negative experiences from Blacks living in the major ME countries, but have always heard that Japan is less than welcoming to its Black residents (tourists are a different story). I noticed you describe yourself as a non-American minority but you didn't say you were Black.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:52 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
Not that this should matter and I don't get why it has to be a non-majority white country? Maybe you can expand on this because it makes you sound quite bitter.

It depends what your criteria for white is. This Chilean in the following video will almost definitely identify as white but its obvious he's not completely white. Conversely the Venezuelan and Colombian dudes in the video will almost definitely identify as Mestizo (Mixed native American-white), however, in my opinion they look more "white" than the Chilean. So yes, as has been said, you should take census recorded percentages in Latin America with a pinch of salt.

These women are some of the dumbest coconut Latina's.

Dumb is not attractive.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:06 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontosaurus View Post

He moved the smiley in this version.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:19 AM

4,096 posts, read 3,719,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
These women are some of the dumbest coconut Latina's.

Dumb is not attractive.
I don't think they're Latinas, I know one is Filipina - i.e. the whole video is about speaking Spanish to non-Latinas. It's a bit of harmless cheesy fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World