Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 06:02 PM

7 posts, read 5,458 times

Advertisements

In almost every website I asked "If America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it?", I was banned. The only ones that didn't ban me were these Canadian and Australian forums.

So you are allowed to talk about invasions and wars and why you hate Americans but not talk about why the world doesn't just destroy them? Why though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 06:03 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,955,962 times
Because they are no more evil than the rest of the world. Complaints are an opinion. Punishments are actions. You probably crossed the line and got banned for what you said.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Because they are no more evil than the rest of the world. Complaints are an opinion. Punishments are actions. You probably crossed the line and got banned for what you said.
How did I cross the line though? After asking the question, I gave a little detail of what I meant; I didn't say how they were going to do it all I just asked is why it hasn't been done yet and then either a few hours or days later, banned.

Strangely, Quora, Reddit, this site and a few more here and there are the ones who keep banning me and all these websites are American and I thought America had freedom of speech.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:11 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,955,962 times
Well you are asking why the rest of the world doesn't destroy the US. Makes you sound like a jihadist or terrorist. You started 4 threads here asking basically the same question, why doesn't the world punish the US for being so evil, why don't they destroy the US, etc., so you are trying to spread that message, rather than engage in a political discussion. You aren't interested in anything else. It's likely you will be banned here too. You aren't bringing anything to the forum, just venting your hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinforum View Post
How did I cross the line though? After asking the question, I gave a little detail of what I meant; I didn't say how they were going to do it all I just asked is why it hasn't been done yet and then either a few hours or days later, banned.

Strangely, Quora, Reddit, this site and a few more here and there are the ones who keep banning me and all these websites are American and I thought America had freedom of speech.

Old 07-24-2018, 09:34 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,379,702 times
If the site is run by Americans and most members are American, there's your answer.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:29 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,173,029 times
Quote:
In almost every website I asked "If America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it?", I was banned. The only ones that didn't ban me were these Canadian and Australian forums.

So you are allowed to talk about invasions and wars and why you hate Americans but not talk about why the world doesn't just destroy them? Why though?
Ahm....I'm guessing because your 'obsession' comes across as spam. Particularly if you are one-trick pony and post it on every website, and come to new forums, and start posting the same thing there.

In general, people like contributors. People who get obsessed on one thing, or who appear to spam 'their thing' tend to get banned.

In regards to your question...the world isn't a collective energy that just eradicates evil when it pops it head (like a Hollywood Movie). Your question is just very simplistic and would need someone to devote several days/weeks to explain the intricacies of how reality is different than blockbuster action movies.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:52 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,636,675 times
Quote:
"If America is evil, why doesn't the world destroy it?"
The United States has 45% of all the world's nuclear weapons. Russia has 47%.

So, the only real "destroying" game would be between these 2 countries. And that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
you are trying to spread that message, rather than engage in a political discussion. You aren't interested in anything else. It's likely you will be banned here too. You aren't bringing anything to the forum, just venting your hatred.
First off why bother in engaging in a political discussion or any type of discussion what so ever if that's NOT going to do anything! AND YOU claim that all I spread is hate...... what about over at Quora, YouTube, Reddit, EVEN this site? I'm 200% positive I've come across many worst comments about them. AND I wasn't spreading hate..... in fact, I don't even hate them or anybody. I was asking THE WORLD, the world was the one I asking about that IF they do, why don't they do something about their hate, I wasn't asking for myself!

Old 07-25-2018, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
If the site is run by Americans and most members are American, there's your answer.
But I though it allowed freedom of speech?

Old 07-25-2018, 03:20 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,407,196 times
Quote:
But I though it allowed freedom of speech?
You will get banned for pushing ideas and making suggestions like "destroying Israel" or "let's wipe out Russia". Saying it of the USA is no different - it is hate speech and it isn't considered an infringement upon your freedom of speech to have it quelled (especially, when this forum has rules against posting such ideas). Someone may be forgiven of it for posting it once - but not 4x. Find an Iranian website - they love threatening the utter destruction of the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World