U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2019, 07:51 AM

375 posts, read 136,000 times

Advertisements

National Emergency Act

As per google:
What constitutes a national emergency?
National Emergency Definition: A situation beyond the ordinary which threatens the health or safety of citizens and which cannot be properly addressed by the use of other law. In the United States, powers were interpreted from constitutional documents to vest in the President to declare a national emergency.

Suddenly the ordinary seems to have been declared a threat to the health or safety of citizens which cannot be properly addressed by the use of law.

Why? Because Donald Trump represents a group which threatens the health and safety of citizens which desire to circumvent the use of the law of checks and balances and use the National Emergency Act as a ploy to go above, or under, or around any law which prevents this group from pushing forth their own selfish personal agenda: America for us and us only, first a big wall; and if that doesn't satisfy, more walls that grow smaller and smaller until no beef into the White House becomes another national emergency.

And all these walls need not be made of concrete, or even visible. They can regulate the people into desirable or undesirable classes with laws to benefit one class of society to repress or hold or destroy the other.

Before the use of Worldwide National Data Banks to track and store the activities of each and every individual and how they relate, this was impossible.

And today the people are fragmented unto the point they have no core center.

And they are blinded by their ideology of Open or Closed Systems to the point of idiotism.

They think the toxic runoff from their activities can become a closed system; separate and cut off from you, the cities, the earth, the seas, and the universe, as desired because it is no longer a part of the whole.

Every system is an Open or Closed System. Which is opened or closed by the use of switches or acts.

Isn't the runoff from nuclear power plants in a "Closed System"? Cut off and separate from other cities, other nations, and even the universe; separated and no longer a part of the whole. Fukushima is a good example, yet when the levee breaks the toxic closed system is once again released into the whole.

They told me a cucumber is not a part of the universe, it is separate, not a part of the universe. Even, I am not a part of the universe. Such liars.

A part of the universal is not a cucumber?

So I ask, A part of the universe is not a What?

And I began to reason how did we get here:

A part of the universe is a part of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Very reasonable

A part of a universe is a property of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Okay, as you wish.

A part of the universe is not a property of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] OOPS! Very unreasonable

A part of the universe is not a ________ of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Chose any word to fill blank.

What is not a part of the universe? Where did it go? Where could it go?

-

A part of the universe is not a Pickle of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
A part of the universe is not a fish of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
A part of the universe is not a cherry pie of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
A part of the universe is not a house of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
A part of the universe is not a pedophile of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
A part of the universe is not a New York City of the universe. [Truth or Lie?]
Lies, Lies, Lies...

Until I chose the word "Nothing."
A part of the universe is not a Nothing of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Very true.

Thus: A Theory of Oneness?
The universe is where I came from, where I exist, and where I return to.
And around and around I spin, always a coming and a going in one form or another.
I am the universe looking back at itself, and every dust field, energy, eventually fades into life.
I am consciousness.

The God of our subconscious is a selfless entity. An Infinite Being existing in a state of Infinity.
A selfish consciousness that is unable to become selfless cannot exist with God forever.

The purpose of the universe is so that you may exist; and that you might could exist forever.

If God is is a selfless Infinite Being existing in a state of Infinity, could you exist with him?
What would it take? A certain state of being? or else we perish by our own hands?

-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2019, 05:40 AM

-

If the Worldwide National Emergency Act is used:

1. Is it there to help a peoples.
2. To kill a peoples.
3. -? % ^ )(I~*

Or, build a wall to help ignore the peoples?

For a faction?

A fallacy?

Idiotic Ideology?

Heaven help us!

What ever became of Mothership?

A wake up call?

What?

-

Last edited by auralmack; 01-07-2019 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: ?

Old 01-10-2019, 04:54 AM

Give me the money in the bank!

No! Can I have my baby back?

Yes! Just give me the money in the bank.

No! I can't do that, the money doesn't belong to me.

Goodbye.

Donald Trump holds the public hostage, shuts down the government. When did government become his alone to act that way? A one house government? Doesn't he understand he is no King Trump? or is he?

Let us see how this folly ends, and what becomes of our government...maybe we need two different governments? Maybe 3 or 4 even. Make everybody happy.

Old 01-10-2019, 10:17 AM

16,204 posts, read 21,703,196 times
This thread is not going to end well

Old Yesterday, 04:47 AM

623 posts, read 1,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post

A part of the universal is not a cucumber?

So I ask, A part of the universe is not a What?

And I began to reason how did we get here:

A part of the universe is a part of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Very reasonable

A part of a universe is a property of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Okay, as you wish.

A part of the universe is not a property of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] OOPS! Very unreasonable

A part of the universe is not a ________ of the universe. [Truth or Lie?] Chose any word to fill blank.

What is not a part of the universe? Where did it go? Where could it go?

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
Give me the money in the bank!

No! Can I have my baby back?

Yes! Just give me the money in the bank.

No! I can't do that, the money doesn't belong to me.

Goodbye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
This thread is not going to end well
I'm still trying to figure out what is going on here

Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM

2,896 posts, read 1,054,402 times
Hypergraphomania is not a good indicator of a well-thought-out position

"I was going to write you a short note, but I didn't have time, so I wrote a long one instead." -- Mark Twain

--or---

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall." -- The same people's other hero

Old Today, 06:41 AM

23,431 posts, read 22,421,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
Hypergraphomania is not a good indicator of a well-thought-out position

"I was going to write you a short note, but I didn't have time, so I wrote a long one instead." -- Mark Twain

--or---

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall." -- The same people's other hero
Yeah, OK, but at least he used paragraphs and punctuation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World