Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 11:53 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,396,033 times

Advertisements

Why do you keep asking this **** on here?LOL

Old 03-03-2019, 12:07 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,016,027 times
"Can someone please explain to me why the world hasn't attempted to take up arms against America if it is so evil?"

You are back again asking your repeat question in the wrong place. Instead of making a nuisance of yourself repeatedly starting new accounts and repeatedly getting banned for repeatedly asking the same question on an American owned forum, why aren't you directing this question to foreigners on foreign forums? If you want answers to this question you should be asking it from the people who live elsewhere in other countries in the world because they are the people who have the answers. Use your brain and stop being such a ninny. Asking on an American owned forum is being just plain damned stupid. Smarten up.

Old 03-03-2019, 12:35 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,016,027 times
OP, I have one more comment to make about something you obviously haven't thought about.

If you are living in America you should understand that your rights of freedom of speech in America does NOT extend to treasonous speech. By posting online trying to instigate other countries to take up arms against America you are speaking treason. You are just begging to get yourself put on somebody's security watch list as a traitor to your country and a potential threat to national security who should be arrested, charged with treason and put in prison. You do NOT have the anonymity that you apparently think you do and by being a repeat offender there's a good chance you are already red flagged on a watch list. As you should be.

If you are not living in America but live in an allied country and you try to instigate people in other countries who are allies of America to take up arms against America then that is considered hate speech and that too can get you put on a security watch list then arrested and charged and imprisoned for treason.

Think carefully about that before you go posting more of your treasonous nonsense on internet.

Last edited by Zoisite; 03-03-2019 at 12:51 PM..

Old 03-03-2019, 05:04 PM

5 posts, read 3,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
If you are living in America you should understand that your rights of freedom of speech in America does NOT extend to treasonous speech.
Your puppet master is not my master and it isn't treason if they are not my master

Quote:
You are just begging to get yourself put on somebody's security watch list as a traitor to your country and a potential threat to national security who should be arrested, charged with treason and put in prison. You do NOT have the anonymity that you apparently think you do and by being a repeat offender there's a good chance you are already red flagged on a watch list. As you should be.
Are you trying to intimidate me? You think I don't know any of this, you think I am afraid?

Quote:
If you are not living in America but live in an allied country and you try to instigate people in other countries who are allies of America to take up arms against America then that is considered hate speech and that too can get you put on a security watch list then arrested and charged and imprisoned for treason.
Hahaha.... how naive. Alright then, I'm waiting.

Quote:
Think carefully about that before you go posting more of your treasonous nonsense on internet.
I have thought about it and again, not afraid. They want to arrest me and take me to Guantanamo? They want to torture me? They want to execute me? I'm right here.

Old 03-03-2019, 05:16 PM

5 posts, read 3,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
The US is also a stabilizing power on the world stage.
Did you forget that the world already existed way before you did?

Old 03-03-2019, 05:51 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,379,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donteattoomuchsalt View Post
Did you forget that the world already existed way before you did?
I didn't say anything about the world existing or not existing. Read carefully, I said the US is a stabilizing power in the world. Do you understand?

Old 03-03-2019, 06:00 PM

61,653 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
I didn't say anything about the world existing or not existing. Read carefully, I said the US is a stabilizing power in the world. Do you understand?
Sigh... Most likely not. It's Spring break.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World