Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 03:33 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,670,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Except getting relected. Oh wait that was fraud right?
Did I say that? This is what's wrong with you people.

Hate to break it to ya but there are OBJECTIVE (means not an opinion...an actual fact) facts and numbers that Trump was able to accomplish for us.

You can hate him all you want but our economy pre-Covid was the best it had been since the 1950s, maybe better. But China had to ruin the world and the MSM successfully scared enough people and used C-19 as a weapon to oust Trump and it worked. But there will be blowback from all of this censoring crap and ATROCIOUS double standards, could be tomorrow could be 2024...it will happen.

Biden's cognitive ability has degraded even in the month he's been in office. That is my SUBJECTIVE opinion; I'm not his doctor nor am I a doctor at all. Bidet doesn't even look into the camera while reading anymore, and his handlers might as well pull guns on the press to get them out even faster, God forbid this guy gets an unscripted question. It's bad. Today's "speech" was an absolute nightmare.

Old 02-25-2021, 05:26 PM

4,096 posts, read 3,725,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Yeah, whew. All those wars Trump started and/or international conflicts he got us into.

Have you ever heard the phrase “sticks and stones...”?

He was a meanie poo poo face what a calamity but the man got things done.
There is a partial good point in here. Trump did shoot off missiles against Iran and a new Cold War of sorts started against China incrrasing tensions. Neither of which I consider totally bad policy. Trump's main failing was in my opinion, his rejection of climate change, which is probably the most violent act against humanity at the moment. His crack pot assertions of course were also worrying but had he lead the US into the 4th revolution & renewables, those things would've slided easier especially with many voters and much of the international community.

Also FYI Obama didn't start any wars, he inherited the messy aftermath of Iraq and consequently Syria from Bush.

Clinton also got ellected partially on an anti foreign interventionist ticket like Trump and didn't start any wars either. No, that was all the Bushes domain.

Old 02-25-2021, 07:51 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
But there will be blowback from all of this censoring crap and ATROCIOUS double standards, could be tomorrow could be 2024...it will happen.
The horned shaman will have his revenge.

Old 02-25-2021, 11:03 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Way too much politics on this thread. Move your debates to PoC forum.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World