Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 12:38 AM

8,876 posts, read 8,483,588 times

Advertisements

Why are people even responding to such an obvious, barely literate troll?

Old 07-06-2021, 05:21 AM

61,979 posts, read 87,635,027 times
Who knows? Maybe those topics are themes of his study or a hobby? He is also comparing the height of Russian and Chinese people.

It's obvious that OP doesn't speak English well and uses some sort of translator. (maybe Baidu translator).

Old 07-06-2021, 05:26 AM

185 posts, read 105,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
Indigenous Central and South Americans tend to be very short. The average Guatemalan woman, for instance, is about 149cm. And when people from this region immigrate to the US, they don't magically become as tall as Northern Europeans or North Chinese in one or two generations.
Some ethnic minorities in southern China are also very short, such as the Miao people It is generally 160cm for men and 148-150cm for women

Old 07-06-2021, 05:30 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,952,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangbatibetan View Post
Asian American women are 158.2cm. From my observation, 158.2 should be the height of Guangdong women Now women in many places are significantly higher than this 158.2cm https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7319772583 This is the average height of Guangzhou The average height of 18-year-old female is 159.94cm, The average weight is 50.37 kg and that of 18-year-old male is 172.22cm The average weight is 62.43 kg https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6219686605 Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province The average height of men aged 20 to 24 is 172.9cm, and the average weight is 69.8kg The average height of women aged 20 to 24 is 160.7cm Asian American women are shorter on average than southern Chinese women It's not just Asian American women, Mexican American women, Hispanic American women are shorter than southern Chinese women The difference is just weight
This is liking debating with a brick wall. You failed to answer my question or address the lack of comparison - just more irrelevant data.
What's your obsession with height anyways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Why are people even responding to such an obvious, barely literate troll?
Yeah I give up. I was willing to give him some room due to the language barrier, but I think the issue is more than that.

Old 07-06-2021, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Kangbatibetan, I hope you will understand that no disrespect or insult is intended when I say this, but I think it needs to be said.

I don't understand what is the point of your topic or your posts, so just as other people have asked you "What is your point?" I ask the same thing. Are you trying to make some kind of point and if so what is it? It seems to me that you are hung up and nit-picking about unimportant, trivial minutiae and tiny numbers that nobody else except you will care about. I certainly don't care.

I'm a woman, a petite Canadian of European descent, I'm 5 feet/152.40 cm tall, and I'm acquainted with many, many Asian-Canadian women who are descended from Asian countries everywhere. Some are taller than me and some are much shorter than me - it doesn't make any difference to me and I don't care about the heights of any of them. It isn't important.

If you can't be polite enough to explain to those who have asked you "what is the point of your post?" then you should not expect anyone else to take your posts seriously.

Seriously - There is nothing particularly important about the height of people.

Stature is only in the eye of the beholder.

Have you ever seen a Western movie? I know height doesn't matter I've been watching western movies since I was 16 year I've seen too many western films discredit Asian men. Even on this website, three people have told me that Asian men have small penises... I really don't want to talk about it But why do American movies vilify Asian men every day? You think that's interesting?

Old 07-06-2021, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Who knows? Maybe those topics are themes of his study or a hobby? He is also comparing the height of Russian and Chinese people.

It's obvious that OP doesn't speak English well and uses some sort of translator. (maybe Baidu translator).
I prefer to study human genetics and economics..Normally, my first language is Tibetan, my second language is Putonghua, my third language is Sichuan dialect, and my fourth language is English

Old 07-06-2021, 08:44 AM

Quote:
I I've seen a lot of videos in youtbe I don't date an Asian man because he's not tall enough? There are so many countries in the world Why do Americans like to vilify Chinese men?
And now we finally understand your true motivation and point - you aren't getting laid. Chinese women love American men. Yeah, I get alot of attention from the ladies as well when I travel to China.
I think you might be misinterpreting the videos you see. The issue isn't tallness in terms of total stature, but another physical feature that Chinese men appear to be lacking at:

By continent, African men were found to have the largest penises, while north-east Asians are the smallest.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-t...und-the-world/

And, yes, I am no longer taking this topic seriously.

Old 07-06-2021, 09:50 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,815,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I think you might be misinterpreting the videos you see. The issue isn't tallness in terms of total stature, but another physical feature that Chinese men appear to be lacking at:

By continent, African men were found to have the largest penises, while north-east Asians are the smallest.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-t...und-the-world/
You're now the fourth (read post #25).

Old 07-06-2021, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
You're now the fourth (read post #25).
Ahh I missed that totally. Funny that the OP brought it up.

Old 07-06-2021, 11:55 AM

61,979 posts, read 87,635,027 times
Quote:
Have you ever seen a Western movie? I know height doesn't matter I've been watching western movies since I was 16 year I've seen too many western films discredit Asian men. Even on this website, three people have told me that Asian men have small penises... I really don't want to talk about it But why do American movies vilify Asian men every day? You think that's interesting?
What American movies discredited Asian men because of their size? Do you remember the titles?

BTW:
I hope you know the difference between a Hollywood movies and real life...
Even the men on American movies are generally much taller than the men you see in real life.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ng-ladies.html
They were selected for the roles, or - generally, tall men have more successful life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.