Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: London, Los Angeles (LA), Miami, and/or Ibiza? Pick two
London 21 67.74%
Los Angeles (LA) 16 51.61%
Miami 13 41.94%
Ibiza 7 22.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 10:05 AM

22 posts, read 16,850 times

Advertisements

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2021, 10:39 AM

12,176 posts, read 8,052,989 times
LA

London
Ibiza

Miami

There are soooo many cities that I would put before these.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:46 AM

164 posts, read 81,379 times
Miami / Ibiza

-Better looking women than in the other two
-Beach
-Good weather
-Party

Old 08-06-2021, 11:40 AM

27,216 posts, read 13,508,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl77 View Post
Miami / Ibiza

-Better looking women than in the other two
-Beach
-Good weather
-Party
Another thread.

If you hate London so much why do you keep using stooge new accounts to constantly open these type of threads.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:01 PM

910 posts, read 368,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Another thread.

If you hate London so much why do you keep using stooge new accounts to constantly open these type of threads.
Nothing against London, been there many times, always have a good time in London. I would absolutely rather live in Los Angeles over London. LA has everything I could possible want in life, and there are endless amount of things to do. LA is certainly not without problems, but it still is the greatest place on the planet to live IMO.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindag View Post
Nothing against London, been there many times, always have a good time in London. I would absolutely rather live in Los Angeles over London. LA has everything I could possible want in life, and there are endless amount of things to do. LA is certainly not without problems, but it still is the greatest place on the planet to live IMO.
Los Angeles and London are not even remotely alike.

I would rather be in the South of France, Costa Del Sol or Italian Riviera or Amalfi Coast and other parts of the Mediterranean.

Not sure what the obsession with Ibiza is.

You can fly to these destinations in a couple of hours from London and there is a direct train to the South of France from London.

I don't understand why London would be on a comparison thread alongside Ibiza, Miami and LA, unless the idea was to try and troll London.

Yet more pathetic nonsense, that no one really cares about.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Los Angeles and London are not even remotely alike.

I would rather be in the South of France, Costa Del Sol or Italian Riviera or Amalfi Coast and other parts of the Mediterranean.

Not sure what the obsession with Ibiza is.

You can fly to these destinations in a couple of hours from London and there is a direct train to the South of France from London.

I don't understand why London would be on a comparison thread alongside Ibiza, Miami and LA, unless the idea was to try and troll London.
Of course London and Los Angeles are not alike, that is why I prefer LA! I like the Amalfi Coast to (I'm Italian descent) but I don't want to live there.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Of course London and Los Angeles are not alike, that is why I prefer LA!
You could say the same thing about NYC, Paris, London and numerous other cities.

The forum choices as already pointed out are just a trolling exercise.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:18 PM

Quote:
You could say the same thing about NYC, Paris, London and numerous other cities.

The forum choices as already pointed out are just a trolling exercise.
How is it trolling if you prefer Los Angeles over the other choices? I don't want to live in Miami or Ibiza also!

Old 08-06-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
How is it trolling if you prefer Los Angeles over the other choices? I don't want to live in Miami or Ibiza also!
I wonder which one is the odd one out.

Los Angeles, Miami, Ibiza or London.

Doesn't take a genius to work out.

Any way I am done with this nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World