Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city has most sexiest blondes?
New York, USA 1 4.35%
Los Angeles, USA 4 17.39%
Miami, USA 5 21.74%
Prague, Czech Republic 2 8.70%
Paris, France 2 8.70%
Budapest, Hungary 0 0%
Stockholm, Sweden 7 30.43%
Kiev, Ukraine 2 8.70%
Milan, Italy 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 01:19 PM

910 posts, read 367,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
You don’t need me to send my pasty mother over to you, then!

Is this where you are going to say that it rained all the time you were there?
No my girl friend is pasty enough, as she sits on her bum all day drinking, and watching TV. She got a lot of money in her divorce, so she can afford to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2021, 01:23 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,064,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindag View Post
No my girl friend is pasty enough, as she sits on her bum all day drinking, and watching TV. She got a lot of money in her divorce, so she can afford to do that.
That’s a nice way of talking about her!

Old 10-23-2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
That’s a nice way of talking about her!
I try to get her outside more in the magnificent California sunshine, but she is not interested. She is one of the few woman that can drink me under the table, so we enjoy that.

Old 10-23-2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
I try to get her outside more in the magnificent California sunshine, but she is not interested. She is one of the few woman that can drink me under the table, so we enjoy that.
Sounds like a match made in heaven - the two of you, staying in and getting p*ssed up all of the time!

Old 10-23-2021, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Sounds like a match made in heaven - the two of you, staying in and getting p*ssed up all of the time!
Yes we both get pissed, but she stays in, I still do my 5 mile power walk everyday. Her house is around the corner from my house, sometimes I go over there, and sometimes she comes over to my house. The only problem is, she brings her dog all the time, and my 13 yr old dog has recently died, so I'm sort of done with dogs.

Old 10-23-2021, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Yes we both get pissed, but she stays in, I still do my 5 mile power walk everyday. Her house is around the corner from my house, sometimes I go over there, and sometimes she comes over to my house. The only problem is, she brings her dog all the time, and my 13 yr old dog has recently died, so I'm sort of done with dogs.
What’s the point of doing a 5 mile power walk every day, and then getting p*ssed up afterwards?

Done with dogs?! What’s the poor dog done to you? I can’t have a dog, myself, as I am allergic to them.

Old 10-23-2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
What’s the point of doing a 5 mile power walk every day, and then getting p*ssed up afterwards?

Done with dogs?! What’s the poor dog done to you? I can’t have a dog, myself, as I am allergic to them.
Well I don't want another dog after going through the long sad death of my dog. Her dog is not trained to go through my doggy door to the back yard, so I don't need her dog peeing, and pooping in my house. We put paper down, but I would rather she leave the dog at her house. I do 2.5 miles in the morning, and another 2.5 miles in the evening, so I don't know what you are getting at. I am in excellent shape, and health for being 70.

Old 10-23-2021, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Well I don't want another dog after going through the long sad death of my dog. Her dog is not trained to go through my doggy door to the back yard, so I don't need her dog peeing, and pooping in my house. We put paper down, but I would rather she leave the dog at her house. I do 2.5 miles in the morning, and another 2.5 miles in the evening, so I don't know what you are getting at. I am in excellent shape, and health for being 70.
Fair enough about the dog. But what I mean on the other bit, is that you are doing all of this power walking… only to put loads of alcohol in you, afterwards. The getting p*ssed up part can’t be too healthy!

Ps/ This has gone a bit off-topic!

Old 11-09-2021, 07:20 AM

7,411 posts, read 6,563,075 times
Good answer….Floripa and/or Blumenau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
None of the above.

Florianopolis, Brazil hands down for me! Or Catarinenses in general.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:26 AM

29 posts, read 17,045 times
Stockholm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World