Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2023, 01:29 PM

15,940 posts, read 20,906,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Just to make sure, 1 is January and 12 is December?
No, just random, didn't pay attention to months, sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2023, 03:04 PM

30,462 posts, read 17,882,071 times
January - USA (but in a warmer state like Hawaii or Florida)
February - Brazil
March - Singapore
April - Ghana
May - Peru
June - Brazil
July - Australia
August - South Africa
September - Malaysia
October - Jamaica
November - Trinidad and Tobago
December - Israel? Not 100% sold, but I've heard great things about living in the country.

Old 08-21-2023, 07:54 AM

2,222 posts, read 974,845 times
January - Barbados
February - Switzerland
March - Austria
April - Portugal
May - Italy
June - France
July - Canada
August - Norway
September - UK
October - Germany
November - Monaco
December - USA

Old 08-21-2023, 06:30 PM

2,264 posts, read 2,160,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunshsh View Post
Can you guys explain why? For the larger countries this is kinda obscure - what do you mean December in the USA, what about the entire USA is enticing to visit in December - are you talking about states like Texas, Hawaii, Florida, South Carolina, Arizona, California, etc, or states like Minnesota, Michigan, Maine...
I have USA in January, but it’s because of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and USVI. They’re all fantastic.

Old 08-21-2023, 07:19 PM

11,970 posts, read 7,709,784 times
Quote:
Can you guys explain why? For the larger countries this is kinda obscure - what do you mean December in the USA, what about the entire USA is enticing to visit in December - are you talking about states like Texas, Hawaii, Florida, South Carolina, Arizona, California, etc, or states like Minnesota, Michigan, Maine...
I say December in the USA because of the snowy-ness, Christmas feel and the overall atmosphere. Small New England towns, New York City, Boston, Nantucket, etc. cant get more Christmas than that. In my book. Also family.

In addition, i think the US just has a diverse array of weather in December. Its cold and 40° in Boston/NYC, 75 and Sunny in Florida and California. 0° in Minnesota or the Rockies. 80° and tropical in Miami or California.

Old 08-21-2023, 07:35 PM

2,264 posts, read 2,160,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masssachoicetts View Post
I say December in the USA because of the snowy-ness, Christmas feel and the overall atmosphere. Small New England towns, New York City, Boston, Nantucket, etc. cant get more Christmas than that. In my book. Also family.

In addition, i think the US just has a diverse array of weather in December. Its cold and 40° in Boston/NYC, 75 and Sunny in Florida and California. 0° in Minnesota or the Rockies. 80° and tropical in Miami or California.
Don’t be so sure of that. Europe has some great spots for Christmas, and that’s specifically why I chose Austrian/Vienna. I’m sure Germany and Switzerland are other great choices.

Old 08-21-2023, 07:50 PM

2,222 posts, read 974,845 times
Quote:
USA for december is the best.....New England.....Florida .....California.....New York City....

I think I made a mistake with november ....Monaco is a bit too small .....Spain is better....

Old 09-28-2023, 05:44 PM

10,720 posts, read 23,628,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Expert View Post
Don’t be so sure of that. Europe has some great spots for Christmas, and that’s specifically why I chose Austrian/Vienna. I’m sure Germany and Switzerland are other great choices.
I chose France for December, specifically for the Christmas Markets in Strasbourg. Germany a close second, same attraction.

After the holiday season, I'm over cold and cozy. Send me to Thailand in January and I'll hang out on a beach in Koh Lipe for the month.

Old 10-31-2023, 08:22 PM

9,862 posts, read 14,191,241 times
My picks are these--

January - Mexico
February - Australia
March - California, United States
April - Italy
May - Morocco
June - Botswana
July - New Zealand
August - South Africa
September - United Kingdom
October - Bhutan
November - Japan
December - Switzerland

Old 12-08-2023, 07:04 PM

4,092 posts, read 3,668,823 times
January - Mexico
February - Brazil
March - South Africa
April - Israel
May - United States
June - Japan
July - UK
August - Switzerland/Italy
September - Italy/Spain
October - Colombia
November - Australia
December - Philippines
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World