Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 12:26 PM

321 posts, read 1,097,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaciers View Post
Also that way you are excluding the dark-haired white women which compose the majority of white women population.
I was going after what was typical.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:28 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Ifever there was editing done in any of the pics it's obviously a minor editing compared to glamour photos in the west which are airbrushed and photoshopped much. Look up for asian celebs, the glamour photos in Asia don't look artificial like the glamour photos in the west. The celebs have natural look or close to natural look. And most wear very thin make up and neutral colors so that means that's almost like how they look like even without make up, not much different. Most (not all) good-looking asian women look good with or without make up. I find, generally, actually asian face don't look good with much make up.

Unlike celebrities in the west they wear thick make up. Like i have mentioned earlier, search for "celebs without make up" and you'll discover the truth about hollywood/western incredible celeb make over. Almost all celebs in the west look 3-10 times less attractive in theri natural state. Even the ones who wear thin make up and look great look about 3 times less attractive in theri natural state. Those asian models i chose obviously don't have fake boobs. There are some asian celebrities/regular women who have breast implants but there are way more western celebs/regular women with breast implants. And no, lip injection is uncommon in Asia. Asian women have full lips compared to white women. Many asian women have natural full lips while the ones without have cute lips and don't do lip injection.
They obviously don't have heavily edited photos, lots of makeup and boob jobs? I beg to differ. I know editing when I see it, I do it for my job. All of those photos have undergone editing. Maybe not to the fake mannequin look some magazines do, but they've still polished those girls up a lot. Not to mention that professional lighting, photography, hair styling and makeup go a long way.

Many Asian women get eye-lid surgery. Cosmetic surgery is not unknown in Asia: TIME Magazine: Plastic Surgery - Changing Faces (http://www.time.com/time/asia/covers/1101020805/story.html - broken link)

Trust me, makeup, even in light colors can, dramatically change an appearance. I guess you've never heard of foundation, concealer, highlighter, bronzer etc. These are subtle ways to make a big difference. Every single one of those Asian women has that makeup on and more. I also see blush, lip gloss, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. I am a woman, and I know makeup very well and can spot it on anyone. I think it is hilarious when men think certain women are natural beauties and I see all the makeup they have on. I'm not saying they are ugly without it, but again, you are naive to think they roll out of bed that way.

If it makes you happy to insult all European women and say they are ugly, then so be it.
I've seen plenty of ugly Asian women and maintain that the average person in any country is nothing special looks-wise.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:15 AM

11 posts, read 34,913 times
They may not look *exactly* like that but I still maintain those women look close to natural and most would look good with out make up they may even have a fresher look. Asian womne have fresh looking and pretty faces and great clear skin. I've seen many everyday women in asian countries with out make up with similar profile with several of the women i posted. But off course there are more average and below average than above average, just like in any country.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:22 AM

About eye-lid surgery. That can't be true in Southeast asian countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia as those ppl have almond shaped eyes not slanted eyes like the East asians. I've heard about eyelid surgery happening mostly in Korea, women make their eyes bigger like as big as the Southeast asians' almond eyes.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:32 AM

1,149 posts, read 5,634,909 times
Quote:
About eye-lid surgery. That can't be true in Southeast asian countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia as those ppl have almond shaped eyes not slanted eyes like the East asians. I've heard about eyelid surgery happening mostly in Korea, women make their eyes bigger like as big as the Southeast asians' almond eyes.
Not sure what you mean. SE Asians do have epicanthus. Almond eyes sounds more like the eyes of eastern Mediterranean people.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:14 PM

2,975 posts, read 8,115,860 times
Europe because I live in Scotland and I have Italian blood in me - brunette, dark features, cury figure

Old 11-20-2008, 10:05 AM

Location: Shaw, St. Louis/West Ridge, Chicago/WuDaoKou, Beijing
292 posts, read 871,893 times
If I had to pick between Europe and Asia I would land right in the Middle somewhere near northern Kazakhstan...They are the perfect mix of euro and asian blood...I studied abroad in Beijing at BLCU and the Kazakhs had to be the 2nd or 3rd largest group of foreigners at my school behind the Japanese and Koreans...
Man those Kazakh girls were sexy! I know first hand
Very niiice!
There were tons of sexy Thai women in Thailand but they weren't out in full force like the Kazakh girls in my school were...

But if I had to pick the sexiest women in the world I would most definitely pick Brazilians, Puerto Ricans etc...any of the nations with the perfect balance of Black/White/Indian blood
Like me

Perfect bodies veluptuous yet having nice frames and narrow waist...

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 11-20-2008 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: copyright violations

Old 11-20-2008, 07:04 PM

517 posts, read 1,806,494 times
No offense to the Asian women but definitely European woman!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:55 PM

300 posts, read 1,014,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
I choose Asian women too! However, I often feel they are out of my league.

Asian, definately.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxalleycat View Post

HANDS DOWN
she's a babydoll. hotter than "hot" blondes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World