Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 10:02 AM

304 posts, read 782,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
European women are far more beautiful, but certainly not hot, unless one has a good pack of $$$$$$$$$$ ! they have nowadays the same mentality as US gals.
Asian women (my experience) are much more easy to bed -and to marry!-, but much less attractive physically (nothing against smallish women, but...)
maybe you might be interested in african women then? i'm sure they don't have the $$$ mentality of europeans and they are bigger than asians (nothing against biggish women, but...).

Old 12-21-2009, 01:53 PM

52 posts, read 196,740 times
LOL this can develop into a looooon thread since 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' or smth like that.

But anyways, my vote is for Europe.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:01 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times
Asian without a doubt, but the Eastern European women are scorchers too!

Old 12-24-2009, 06:40 AM

129 posts, read 494,118 times
Okay also, I know this might sound really bad, but i think Asian people(m&f) for the most part are really ugly. I mean the cute ones are cute, but the rest are not. And I am Asian btw.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:36 PM

11 posts, read 65,135 times
Default Asia

I would guess, statistically, it would have to be Asia. There's billions of them.

Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM

1,264 posts, read 3,861,705 times
Quote:
Asia: Thai women

Enough said.
I wonder why Bangkok is dubbed world capital of penile reattachment surgery

Quote:
Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ
url address: nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/30102675/Thai-woman-bites-Belgian-tourists-organ

Old 12-27-2009, 06:18 AM

1,946 posts, read 2,565,129 times
As for the woman, Asia is the best.
As for the man, U.S.A. is the best.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:14 AM

241 posts, read 742,743 times
I think in any country, that doesn't have weight issues (as the US does), the all-rights and not-so-attractives out number good looking women. We just notice the good looking women while walking around, and they tend to be the ones in magazines and on TV.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:47 PM

895 posts, read 2,366,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post
I feel really grossed out by non-Asian guys who think Asian women are hot. Not that I'm against interracial dating or anything...I'm just against guys with yellow-fever. When I read the posts by people who said Asian girls are ugly, I gave them reputation points and thought "Thank you. You are cool".

But then again, I am being hypocritical because I am attracted to a certain type of guy also. I guess everyone has preferences, I just don't like it when people have preferences for Asians, just because that's me. It makes me feel objectified.
lol..

Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 AM

241 posts, read 742,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek11 View Post
I feel really grossed out by non-Asian guys who think Asian women are hot. Not that I'm against interracial dating or anything...I'm just against guys with yellow-fever. When I read the posts by people who said Asian girls are ugly, I gave them reputation points and thought "Thank you. You are cool".

But then again, I am being hypocritical because I am attracted to a certain type of guy also. I guess everyone has preferences, I just don't like it when people have preferences for Asians, just because that's me. It makes me feel objectified.
I missed this.
To avoid a flame war, I'll just say there is a difference between the stereotypical creeps and dudes who just think some types of Asians, not all, can be quite attractive. I've met a few of the former, but most people I've met are of the latter. I think it's only fair to treat a person who says they like, say, Koreans, (not all of course) the same as you would someone who said they like Swedish women. If they start spouting racist or sexist **** along with it, whether they're speaking of Swedish, Japanese, Turkish, etc. women, then it makes sense to consider them a creep. Otherwise, you need to analyze what it is about your own thinking that's leading you to these ridiculous assumptions about a person. You're applying you own standard of beauty onto others if you argue it's strange for a man to like "Asian" women who can't compete with the real women, those who are not Asian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World