U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Which country has most beutiful/sexiest women?
America 168 18.08%
Britain 19 2.05%
Germany 33 3.55%
Italy 42 4.52%
Japan 36 3.88%
China 20 2.15%
India 38 4.09%
Costa Rica 9 0.97%
Brazil 149 16.04%
Argentina 12 1.29%
Canada 9 0.97%
Pakistan 3 0.32%
Saudi Arabia 16 1.72%
Iraq 4 0.43%
France 28 3.01%
Belgiam 4 0.43%
Australia 14 1.51%
Spain 23 2.48%
Venezuela 35 3.77%
Russia 63 6.78%
Mexico 17 1.83%
Switzerland 7 0.75%
Other-Please Mention 180 19.38%
Voters: 929. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 07:55 PM

40 posts, read 84,850 times

Advertisements

I don't really regard them as "Sexy", cause I don't really like sexy girls (I'm a long distance runner and is 1.8 meters tall) after the feeling they just make me feels sick. I like those girls that are natural, nice, and smart (and doesn't looks too bad I guess). Many girls liked me but I refused. Currently my like is living in United States.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:44 AM

6 posts, read 56,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
If you are from where I think you are, I have been to your country many times as a UN Peacekeeper (Irishbatt). I think the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on was a lady who passed me as I walked out of a store in Tibnin. Her grace and beauty practically took my breath away. I will never meet her again, but I shall never forget her.
I love the UN I really do & we respect the work u guys are doing in my country, my mother always says these poor boys haram they come all the way here to make sure we are fine they leave their countries their families! So we appreciate u as well as our tiny but cute army! lol. I didnt see the Irish (i love Irish people i think they are soo friendly) Ive seen the Italians...whom ive taken pictures with...and thats it oh and im from a little village next to Tibnin...if u know Marj Ayoun there is a village in that area called Touline im from there but i dont live there.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
There was an article in some travel magazine awhile back where the author was visiting Lebanon, and basically the entire article was devoted to how he was enthralled by Lebanese women's breasts, claiming that each and every woman he saw in Lebanon seemed blessed in that department. It was supposed to be a travel piece, but it wound up being like an investiagtive report as to why Lebanese women have such beautiful breasts.
i think that Lebanese women are fairly proportioned. Meaning the top is as good as the bottom lol. Thanx for the compliment i guess lol...i would love to see that article if u can remember the name please let me know, i want to laugh lol

Old 11-18-2007, 06:56 AM

thats y i honestly believe Lebanese women...are the best! we win hands down lol :P

Old 11-18-2007, 07:01 AM

include more countries in the poll...i mean come on ur hardly being fair u forgot so many beautiful countries such Malta, Cyprus, Lebanon!, there is alot...add them to the poll

Old 11-18-2007, 04:57 PM

876 posts, read 1,214,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amooret_Liban View Post
I love the UN I really do & we respect the work u guys are doing in my country, my mother always says these poor boys haram they come all the way here to make sure we are fine they leave their countries their families! So we appreciate u as well as our tiny but cute army! lol. I didnt see the Irish (i love Irish people i think they are soo friendly) Ive seen the Italians...whom ive taken pictures with...and thats it oh and im from a little village next to Tibnin...if u know Marj Ayoun there is a village in that area called Touline im from there but i dont live there.
Thank you sir. We love your country too and your people are so friendly and welcoming.

So you like playing with helicopters? (Italair)

To stay on topic I remember many times when women and children came into 'groundhog' with us during shelling. Without exception the women were beautiful, both physically and in character.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:31 AM

1,352 posts, read 4,422,506 times
I'll take an Italian woman's face...a mexican woman's hair....a Brazilian woman's booty.....A russian woman's legs..Chinesse girl's feet.....and an american black girl's boobs

Old 11-22-2007, 04:43 AM

69 posts, read 168,308 times
That's a very broad, subjective question.

All countries have their share of beautiful, sexy women.

Some women on earth are so beautiful that when you see them your jaw will drop a little or you'll think "oh my god."

But it's too broad of a question. I pick the USA... because the USA has a bit of every country in it.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:05 AM

3,163 posts, read 7,800,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Poland hands down!
But to be fair, all countires have their share of beautiful women.
I agree, but man I have to say that the percentage of beautiful women in brazil is amazing!!! and not just physical beauty, but internal beauty which comes from the soul!

I don't know why God decided to be so generous with Brazil, but is not hard to fall in love and ending marrying a Brazilian if you visit this country.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:48 AM

12,967 posts, read 19,616,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by THASPECIAL View Post
I'll take an Italian woman's face...a mexican woman's hair....a Brazilian woman's booty.....A russian woman's legs..Chinesse girl's feet.....and an american black girl's boobs
Chinese girl's feet? I've never heard that one before.

I Love a Russian woman's LEGS though. Amazing! Tall and long legs! Amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World