U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 08:11 AM

448 posts, read 495,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin'toasquarestate View Post
I look at Powell's webcams alot and at 4400 or so, had snow day or two ago and gone nearly same. Spring's a comin'. Good deal!

Oooooooooh yeahhhhhh! Looks like agreat day out there today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 10:05 AM

508 posts, read 922,817 times
Beautiful day today here in Sheridan!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 02:46 PM

644 posts, read 801,554 times
We had 3-4 inches of snow yesterday morning in Story. By afternoon all gone. A couple of weeks ago I started prepping the front yard for summer. Fertilized and grass seed is in. Now just have to get all the sticks that have fallen in the last few weeks. We had 20 inches of ice on the diversion ditch behind the house and it has yet to all melt but we can see running water again. SPRING has SPRUNG.....now lets get the mountains thawed so I can fish in the high country. This year I get to buy a residents fishing license!! Can't believe I have been back home almost a year and re-employed almost 8 monthes.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiafjam View Post
We had 3-4 inches of snow yesterday morning in Story. By afternoon all gone. A couple of weeks ago I started prepping the front yard for summer. Fertilized and grass seed is in. Now just have to get all the sticks that have fallen in the last few weeks. We had 20 inches of ice on the diversion ditch behind the house and it has yet to all melt but we can see running water again. SPRING has SPRUNG.....now lets get the mountains thawed so I can fish in the high country. This year I get to buy a residents fishing license!! Can't believe I have been back home almost a year and re-employed almost 8 monthes.
'Ain't Wyoming great territory; sure there's winter challenges. Reward is a state you can honestly be proud to call home. I can't hardly wait to get over there mannnnnnn!

Old 04-11-2011, 06:41 PM

644 posts, read 801,554 times
Goin,

Swa the picture of the goat.....................nice!!

Old 04-11-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiafjam View Post
Goin,

Swa the picture of the goat.....................nice!!
Yep, It's gonna' help get me outa' Oregon & fund my kids' education not long from now. Essentially original!

Thanks,

Old 04-13-2011, 05:29 PM

17,165 posts, read 20,715,102 times
Spring time in the rockies. hahahaha The other night, it was warm here, so I shut off the furnace. Then I forgot it. I woke up and it was 59 degrees in downtown. But I think I might leave it. It's not bad. A full pot of cowboy coffee, snuggle up in a blanket, I'm good to go. hahahahha

Old 04-13-2011, 05:50 PM

508 posts, read 922,817 times
Haha, I did that last night& this morning it was freezing in the house... I don't think my dh appreciated that too much.

We're supposed to get some spring snow tomorrow. The thing I love most about spring snow is how quickly it's gone!

I'm ready for yardwork!!!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:56 PM

17,165 posts, read 20,715,102 times
I'm telling you that this is a great day. I love this weather. It's almost 50 degrees. Sheesh, don't telll no body. hahahahaha

It was almost funny. I will gorw some corn stalks, It was a wonderful day today. A little windy, but nice.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:10 AM

1,939 posts, read 1,887,598 times
Still over a foot of snow on the valley floor, oh plus about 4 more inches today and it still coming
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming