U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-16-2011, 10:05 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,699,404 times
Default Changed my User Name!

For those of you "old timers" who have been on the forum for awhile, I just wanted to let you know that I finally changed my use name from georgiainmt to georgiainwyo. It just took me 3 years back in Wyoming to do it!! My old messages have been merged. I'm still me
Georgia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 10:53 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,517,134 times
You'll still be Georgia to me! How are the plans for moving coming along? Have you found housing yet?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:12 PM

Froggie, I'll send you an email or FB msg or text or call you!

Old 06-21-2011, 08:46 PM

1,907 posts, read 3,698,581 times
Kool

Old 06-23-2011, 07:25 PM

204 posts, read 435,642 times
I have not been on the forum much lately and am just catching up. I have followed your posts with great interest for a long time and wondered the same thing that Froggie Legs asked!

Old 06-27-2011, 04:14 PM

Plans for our move to Park County are going, but we've had some hiccups along the way. We had 2 places set up to rent in Meeteetse, but decided against one for various reasons....now the other is on hold as the owners won't have everything out by the time we need to move! Sounds like we will have to stay with my daughter & her family in Cody for a bit and if we have our house in Gillette sold or rented by then we'll need to put everything in the storage unit until we can move. Hate the thought of moving twice but oh, well! As for he house in Gillette, we had people come to look last night to rent....hopefully they will take it. If not we'll put it in the paper again or the end of the week. Not a lot of hope to sell for what we need right now, but the housing market is picking up so we hope it will sell sooner than later! No job for hubby in the Cody area yet, but he has some possibilities in the works. Keep us in your prayers for all of the above, as we still have a lot to worry about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming