Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 03:35 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,593,655 times

Advertisements

I wonder why the drug users can't take their missionary work to the Politics forum or, better still, the Religion forum. Wyoming people in general don't like street drugs in their society Those who desire stupor can buy marajuana and any other drug in Colorado as well as some other states with little or no fear of prosecution.

This thread has come to have nothing to do with Wyoming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 03:49 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,938,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Wyoming people in general don't like street drugs in their society
Yet they are perfectly fine with alcohol which kills thousands of people a year and it is totally legal.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:37 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,874,865 times
The nerons are pretty much protected by cholesterol but I stand corrected its the neuro TRANSMITORS
that MJ that get miscombobbled .

Old 08-05-2015, 10:00 PM

3,647 posts, read 3,781,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Yet they are perfectly fine with alcohol which kills thousands of people a year and it is totally legal.
Not sure why you think that. There are many people and many groups of people that fight alcohol abuse. Many that encourage complete abstinence from booze and other drugs.

I'm thinking you don't know much about Wyoming or the people who live, work, and thrive here.

Be well and take good care of yourself.

Old 08-06-2015, 01:36 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,720,252 times
Cannabis does not cause cancer! About 100 studies say this. 1997 Kaiser Permanente marijuana study said cannabis is not a cause of death. 2006 UCLA Donald Tashkin marijuana study seemed to show cannabis use reduced chances of getting cancer by 10%-25%. For about 22,000 studies, arranged by condition helped see Granny Storm Crow's list. Latest is at medicalmarijuanadoctors.org/ 800 pages just to list the study titles & URLs to each study. Many have used cannabis daily for 40-50 years & don't have any major health issues.

As for driving down the wrong side of a highway more likely with alcohol or pills. This February US Govt study said cannabis does cause increase in fatal crashes, CO reports fatal crashes near an all time low.
There is a plateau effect with cannabis, no impairment beyond equivalent of .04% B.A.C. is possible.

Over 1 billion have used cannabis worldwide since our earliest recorded history, yet there are no proven deaths as a direct result of use. I've been studying this plant seriously for 11 years & read maybe 15-20K pages from hundreds of sources. I have not been paid a single cent for what I've read, nor do I ask for money to share what I've learned. Most research approved by pill cos., who required lying to get funded.

I'm angry that those in charge don't quote honest info, like cannabis in oil form being able to cure most cancers & some other fatal illnesses. A recent study said it helps heal broken bones & strengthens them.
26% of those who smoke it say they are using it to treat depression. Depression causes 41,000 in US to take their lives annually. Police union lobbyist saying no medical value when cops have high suicide rates! Whose side is he on? Also, cannabis may be best for treating anxiety & controlling anger as pills inferior, due to being based on a theory that was never proven. Best wishes, all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I'm ripp'in mad ( maybe nuts) but angry that so little is said about the impact of marijuana on users including lung cancer, bronchitis, alveolar debris, sexual disfunction., remodeling of neurons in the brain, bad breath, annoying aroma, having problems winning spelling bees driving down the wrong side of the highway....giggling albeit snickering.

Old 08-06-2015, 01:51 AM

If you had stage IV cancer & your choice was cutting, burning, poisoning, & dying, or painless & affordable treatment with much more effective cannabis oil that can usually get a complete remission within 3 months, what would you do? Should I say sorry I care about you & everyone else? I feel a moral duty to get this info into the hands of everyone who it could help to live a longer, healthier, & happier life.

People in Wyoming die from cancer & other conditions that cannabis oil helps. Smoking helps some, like those with depression, anxiety & anger, & physical pain. But cannabis oil needed to get rid of fatal illness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
I wonder why the drug users can't take their missionary work to the Politics forum or, better still, the Religion forum. Wyoming people in general don't like street drugs in their society Those who desire stupor can buy marajuana and any other drug in Colorado as well as some other states with little or no fear of prosecution.

This thread has come to have nothing to do with Wyoming.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:34 AM

Marinol does get people so high that some had to quit. Also it is a pill so it has to be swallowed, so it comes back up of patient is vomiting, or maybe even if just nauseous. Best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
We already have a medicinal form of marijuana. Marinol. You don't get high with it, though, so dopers aren't interested.

Old 08-06-2015, 06:54 AM

3,648 posts, read 6,285,688 times
Just memory loss and up to 8 points IQ loss
What are marijuana

Marijuana Use In Teen Years May Lead To Memory Loss : LIFE : Tech Times

Frequent marijuana use associated with long-term memory loss | Fox News

Old 08-06-2015, 07:52 AM

3,647 posts, read 3,781,694 times

I tell kids to stay clean and sober and they will be able to rule the world with so many others frying their brains. No way will the dopers be able to compete.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:57 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,938,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
I tell kids to stay clean and sober and they will be able to rule the world with so many others frying their brains. No way will the dopers be able to compete.
You are stuck in the 1950s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
View detailed profiles of: