Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 10:40 AM

346 posts, read 482,200 times

Advertisements

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its . . . oh, just young Middle Eastern men wearing green socks
Document: FBI: 'Middle Eastern males' intimidate military families
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 06:20 AM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,321 times
Careful, even with supporting facts you're going to get called a Xenophobe.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:42 AM

1,984 posts, read 1,699,285 times
Nope, Bureau's on it, has alerted local law enforcement and everybody is sensitized to it. Good job. If there are bad guys out there I hope the good guys get 'em first. After all, the last plot to blow up the NY subway system originated in Aurora, CO. (The Bureau broke that one up.)

That said, not all 'Middle eastern men' are a threat. Remember, Israeli males are 'middle eastern men,' too. So I find it best to paint with a fine detail brush, not a broad one.

Just sayin'...

Old 08-12-2015, 11:15 AM

Israeli men would be among the last to intimidate U.S. military families. It is fact that Imams have instructed jihadists to target U.S. military and their families. If this is the case in places like WY and CO, these dumb thugs will eventually get their arses shot off.

Last edited by MtnJam; 08-12-2015 at 11:33 AM..

Old 08-15-2015, 05:16 PM

32 posts, read 39,554 times
i have a couple of acquaintances at Francis Warren. The airmen have ...restrictions...but their wives do not. The spouses of a few are well armed. Ask me how i know this LOL.

Wyoming has constitutional concealed carry. No permits are needed for residents. C'mon, sheethead threaten one that i have armed...i dare ya ROFLMAO

pW

Old 08-17-2015, 10:59 PM

610 posts, read 698,551 times
I love how most of the Arab paranoia cites the FBI as a credible source, but is promulgated by people who espouse the virtues of small government and who refuse to trust other three-letter bureaus, like the IRS, EPA, DHS, etc.

What the hell do you think FBI-foiled terror plots are but big-government entrapment jobs? You guys should be smarter than this if you're, you know... adults.

Old 08-17-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
Nope, Bureau's on it, has alerted local law enforcement and everybody is sensitized to it. Good job. If there are bad guys out there I hope the good guys get 'em first. After all, the last plot to blow up the NY subway system originated in Aurora, CO. (The Bureau broke that one up.)

That said, not all 'Middle eastern men' are a threat. Remember, Israeli males are 'middle eastern men,' too. So I find it best to paint with a fine detail brush, not a broad one.

Just sayin'...
To be fair, the Zazi case was a real terrorist job that got caught.

And, yeah, Israelis aren't over here bombing U.S. persons. They're just over there starving Gazan children, which is certainly terrible than being a "Middle Eastern male" driving a "black four-door sedan" making military wives "report feeling scared."

Old 08-18-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post

And, yeah, Israelis aren't over here bombing U.S. persons. They're just over there starving Gazan children, which is certainly terrible than being a "Middle Eastern male" driving a "black four-door sedan" making military wives "report feeling scared."
You're getting off-topic, but the facts speak for themselves.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:23 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingIL View Post

Children in Gaza aren't starving. They have plenty to eat. Fact.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Children in Gaza aren't starving. They have plenty to eat. Fact.
When you've been to Gaza to verify this as fact, let me know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
View detailed profiles of: