U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 PM

919 posts, read 735,473 times

Advertisements

Failing that... word of mouth, recommendations from coworkers, and little flyers in convenience stores or at the front of Pamida may work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 11:14 PM

18,046 posts, read 23,029,354 times
Ok, here is the email I got from my cousin. For good or bad, here it is.

"They have a movie theater. If you want to do something plan on going to eat, or out in the hills. Dish net work is better than Cable because the cable breaks up a lot.
The town is 3500 of the most clickish people ever. Not much good to say about it I would not move back there unless I had to.
They have a couple apartments and not many people rent houses. It is kind of a buy it or forget it town.
The weather is great. In the 5 years that I lived there we did not have any deep snow. It kindof sits in a bowl with everything going around it. But then anything that has been there would go around it before it stopped there.
I still have my little one bedroom house there and until my renter moves out will keep it but I dont go visit.
There are some places to stay away from when looking for a place to live. The refinary stinks up the north side of town real bad and living near the train tracks sucks. Lots of trains and they blow the whistle at every street.
Look on the south east side or out towards Deadwood and just over the boarder is Custer Highlands."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming