U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-19-2007, 05:50 PM

7 posts, read 20,494 times

Advertisements

My family and I are looking to come down to Fort Mill but will need a place to stay until we find a good home to buy and get settled in. We are a family of 5 but could get away with having 3 bedrooms as 4 would be nice but not necessary. We have done searches and found a few nice ones but I am loking for someone that might know more about them rather than go by the pretty pictures on line. Anyone know about Millcrest Park Apartments? We are looking to spend up to $900 maximum. I want to stay in Fort Mill as I would like my kids to go to those schools as that is where we plan on buying our house as well. (Would hate to have kids change schools again!!) Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 PM

2,487 posts, read 6,051,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstringerh24 View Post
My family and I are looking to come down to Fort Mill but will need a place to stay until we find a good home to buy and get settled in. We are a family of 5 but could get away with having 3 bedrooms as 4 would be nice but not necessary. We have done searches and found a few nice ones but I am loking for someone that might know more about them rather than go by the pretty pictures on line. Anyone know about Millcrest Park Apartments? We are looking to spend up to $900 maximum. I want to stay in Fort Mill as I would like my kids to go to those schools as that is where we plan on buying our house as well. (Would hate to have kids change schools again!!) Thanks in advance.
Not sure how soon you need a place to live...but Millcrest Park Apartments are still being built.

Where in Fort Mill is your home being built? (that will help on giving you suggestions...to try and keep your children in the same school)

Old 06-20-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Millcrest Apartments

lovethecarolinas,

Thanks for the response. We are looking to buy in the Fort Mill area and have not yet bought a house waiting to be built. We know Fort Mill is where we want to be but do not yet have a preference to what school they are going to. Are any in Fort Mill better than the others? That is where I would want to be and if not, I am open to all areas of Fort Mill in York County side so if any rentals are there, i would be looking at those. I also have heard good things on this forum about the Indian Land Schools in Fort Mill as well so if that is true, than I would be open to that area as well. I am leaning towards the York County area of Fort Mill more but if you ave any ideas for me, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks again for your time.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:55 PM

4,732 posts, read 13,565,719 times
There is a very nice large 3/2 duplex for rent in my neighborhood in a very quiet part of Fort Mill for $950. If you are interested, I wrote the phone number down for someone else, so pm me if you would like it.

Old 06-29-2007, 09:22 PM

2,487 posts, read 6,051,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstringerh24 View Post
Just an update on Millcrest Park Apartments....I drove back in there today...and although it looks as if they are still working on some of the units (and they all appear to be vacant...with no landscaping)...there was a sign out in front...that indicated that they were "Now Leasing".

Old 06-30-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Millcrest Apartments

lovethecarolinas thank you so much for following up with that. We are coming down from July 15th to the 21st to try and finalize some plans. You have been a great help and I appreciate your feedback. We are looking forward to this visit and plan on checking them out when we get there. Thanks again.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:31 PM

2 posts, read 3,962 times
Default real estate agent in Fort Mill available for info

Hi, Im kinda new here, we've been here 1 year our kids attend Gold Hill elem. I am happy to provide any insight I can.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 07-25-2007 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: READ TOS no advertising of any kind

Old 05-17-2008, 03:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,897 times
I am looking for a cheap rental near the NC border as I work in Dilworth in Charlotte. Does anyone have any leads on some apartments just over the NC/SC border that are decent?

Old 05-20-2008, 02:32 PM

1 posts, read 2,346 times
Smile Apartments close to NC/SC line

Apartmentfinder.com is a good source to check. Good apartments in Fort Mill which are close to the NC line are Peachtree Apartments, Palmetto Place are two that I can think of off the top of my head. Best of Luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties