U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2011, 02:10 PM

34 posts, read 36,462 times

Advertisements

Single professional, looking for a LONG TERM RENTAL house preferably in Fort Mill, SC but willing to consider renting in Charlotte, NC and other surrounding areas as well. I was relocated to Charlotte for work and own a house in SC. I've been renting a house in Fort Mill, SC off of Carowinds Blvd. in the Steele Meadows subdivision for over a year. I've paid rent on time every month and can provide a reference from my current landlord. He's moving to FL, has listed his house for sale. It closes next week and I have until November 1st to find a new place.

I would like to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom, at least 2 bath house with a garage for any amount not more than $900/month. I can be slightly flexible on that, but definitely no more than $950/month as I am still paying a mortgage in SC. I simply need a house big enough for all of my furniture without having to incur the cost of a storage unit as well. I'm what most people would call a "neat freak" and serious about cleanliness. I will treat the rental property as if it is my own home. My current landlord can also attest to that fact! I hate moving, so I'm looking for something long term. I'm looking to move by no later than the end of October if at all possible. **This is a serious posting, NO SCAMS PLEASE!!** I'm a real, honest person, just looking for quality, affordable housing ASAP. Please respond at your earliest convenience with rental info and/or pics of the property. Thanks!

****PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO CONTRIBUTE! THANKS**** :-)

Last edited by Pisces5683; 10-21-2011 at 02:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2011, 02:26 PM

845 posts, read 2,324,389 times
I found this, with a quick search. I think that realtors will also assist in the search for rental properties. Craiglist also had a few town homes listed in Baxter, but the prices were high.
Fort Mill Home Rentals, Homes for Rent in Fort Mill SC, Apartments, Houses for Rent, and Rental Homes in Fort Mill, South Carolina

Old 10-21-2011, 02:38 PM

34 posts, read 36,462 times
Been there, done that, and craigslist is so full of scams, it's hard to recognize the real ads from the fake ones. Thanks though!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties