Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 06:53 AM

163 posts, read 584,892 times

Advertisements

Looking for homes for sale by owner in Sun City (Indian Land). Anyone know of any sites I can go to?

TIA!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM

153 posts, read 472,354 times
There is an office just north of SCCL on Hwy 521 that advertises resales of homes in that community.

The business is on the right, just after the Food Lion in Indian Land.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:25 PM

2,361 posts, read 4,849,687 times
There are actually two agencies that specialize in SCCL resales. You can try The Clair Agency. They are located in the same complex that Harris Teeter is located. Their website is: Sun City Carolina Lakes - Compare Resale and New Homes . They actually live in SCCL themselves.

Laura Pogue also does a lot in SCCL. She used to have the building that the above poster is talking about, but her picture has disappeared from the board, so I'm not sure if she is there or not. She is with Century 21 and her information is: Laura Pogue Team - Century 21 Real Estate Agents

We used an agent whose parents live in SCCL and was extremely happy with her. Met her through these boards, although she doesn't specialize in SCCL, but would be glad to help I'm sure. Since she is on here, I'm not sure I can post her info. Direct message me if you want her info.

Hope that helps!!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:50 AM

163 posts, read 584,892 times
That you both!

Old 03-28-2012, 12:35 PM

6,593 posts, read 7,260,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
Looking for homes for sale by owner in Sun City (Indian Land). Anyone know of any sites I can go to?

TIA!!!
Try Zillow - Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Recent Sales, Apartment Rentals. Probably some other applications that will show rentals.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 PM

40 posts, read 84,743 times
The Clair Teams website is Sun City Carolina Lakes Resident Realtors - Compare Resale and New Homes, and you will find all of the resales and new homes. Their office is in the Harris Teeter shopping center next to Sun City Carolina Lakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties