U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-17-2012, 12:20 PM

13 posts, read 6,119 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know of any upscale (or nicer than most) townhomes anywhere in Rock Hill to rent? I have been looking at houses but nothing nice has come up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 PM

258 posts, read 478,972 times
Try Atherton Place Townhomes off Dave Lyle and Springsteen behind the Target shopping area. I would not call them upscale, but the neighborhood and location is good.

There are townhomes that are for sale there but are being offered for rent by owner.

What price range are you looking for? How many bedrooms?

I was with a friend looking for a nice apartment last year and saw a beautiful new development in Fort Mill. I can't think of the name right now but it is off of Springfield. It has upscale amenities!

Hope this helps...

Old 04-18-2012, 09:05 AM

price range is pretty open. looking for a 3br with at least 2 baths. we would like to find a nice house to rent but i have not seen anything worth looking at lately.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:15 AM

price range is up to $1100, maybe $1200 a month.

says i cant send any direct messages for some reason

Old 04-18-2012, 12:52 PM

bump

can't send direct messages, only can read them but if anyone has any information about upscale townhome or house rentals in rock hill.. post here or send me a message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties